- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Kubiak sits Peyton Manning for Bears game Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - On his 25th birthday, Brock Osweiler will make his first NFL start, replacing an injured Peyton Manning in the Broncos' much-anticipated game against the Chicago Bears.
- NFL: Broncos safety TJ Ward won't be suspended Updated: Nov-16-15 9:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver safety T.J. Ward won't be suspended over his ejection from the Broncos' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Manning hits the bench as Broncos fall 29-13 to Chiefs Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
DENVER - Even after his coach removed him from the game, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline, helmet on, refusing to show any sign that he was anything less than ready to go back in.
- Chiefs crush Manning, Broncos 29-13 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is hurt - and he's sorry he hurt his team.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Denver's defense leads the league in personal fouls Updated: Nov-12-15 6:27 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver's dominating defense leads the league in several categories, including one that's disturbing to coach Gary Kubiak: 16 personal fouls.
- Ray practices for first time since Week 6 knee injury Updated: Nov-11-15 6:50 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Shane Ray made a surprise appearance on the practice field Wednesday, providing hope to a depleted Denver defense preparing to face the Chiefs without Pro Bowl pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware and star cornerback Aqib Talib.
- Broncos again rule AFC West, rest of division topsy-turvy Updated: Nov-11-15 3:05 pm
- Suspension upheld for Broncos CB Aqib Talib Updated: Nov-10-15 6:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Star cornerback Aqib Talib will sit out the Denver Broncos' game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday after losing his appeal of a one-game suspension for poking a player in the eye.
- Change of Luck gives Colts confidence heading into bye week Updated: Nov-09-15 5:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts tight end Dwayne Allen noticed a different look on Andrew Luck's face Sunday night.
- Colts try to stop chatter after beating Broncos 27-24 Updated: Nov-09-15 2:41 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Rob Chudzinski spent most of this week tucked inside the Colts' team complex in search of answers.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Derek Wolfe joins in on the fun on Denver's dominant defense Updated: Nov-05-15 5:44 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Until last weekend, Derek Wolfe felt like he was missing out on all the fun.