- Diamondbacks hammered by Rockies' homers in 9-0 loss Updated: Apr-30-16 2:35 am
- Rockies' Story ties rookie mark with 10th HR in April Updated: Apr-30-16 2:09 am
PHOENIX - Trevor Story is undoubtedly the story of the Colorado Rockies' first month of the season.
- Early ups and downs a familiar feeling for Tigers Updated: Apr-25-16 2:57 am
The pattern is a familiar one for Detroit manager Brad Ausmus: The Tigers start the season brilliantly and look like they might be one of the best teams in baseball, then they fall back toward .500 just as quickly.
- Left In: P Miller plays OF while Pirates beat D-backs in 13 Updated: Apr-24-16 11:06 pm
PHOENIX - Sean Rodriguez lined a double over the head of Arizona left fielder Shelby Miller to drive in the go-ahead run.
- Tomas homers, Diamondbacks complete 4-game sweep of Giants Updated: Apr-21-16 8:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Through good-natured dugout banter and players sticking together, Chip Hale watched his Arizona Diamondbacks come together on this winning road trip that began with a little rough patch.
- Stripling strong again, Dodgers rally for win over D-backs Updated: Apr-15-16 2:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Dodgers rookie Ross Stripling has pitched brilliantly in his first two big league starts - and gotten two no-decisions for it.
- Vince Velasquez strikes out 16, Phillies beat Padres 3-0 Updated: Apr-14-16 4:42 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Call him Vinny the K.
- Brewers, Reds have hopeful opening weeks in transition years Updated: Apr-12-16 2:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Whether contender or assumed also-ran, baseball teams share at least one sentiment at the beginning of every season.
- D-backs manager Hale apologizes for criticizing media Updated: Apr-05-16 9:08 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale has apologized for blaming the media for overhyping Zack Greinke's desert debut in Monday night's season opener.
- Rockies' Story sets MLB record with 2 homers Updated: Apr-04-16 11:46 pm
PHOENIX - Monday night marked a storybook beginning for Trevor Story's major league career.
- AP Newsbreak: MLB average salary $4.4M after 4.4 pct rise Updated: Apr-03-16 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Baseball's average salary rose 4.4 percent to $4.38 million on opening day, according to a study of contract terms by The Associated Press, and the Los Angeles Dodgers topped spending for the third straight season.
- Owings homers, Diamondbacks beat Royals Updated: Apr-02-16 8:49 pm
- Cano closes spring training strong as Mariners down Rockies Updated: Apr-02-16 6:44 pm
- BASEBALL 2016: Who has the top rotation heading into 2016? Updated: Apr-01-16 1:57 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - New York's young fireballing rotation led the Mets back to the World Series at last.