- Unsatisfied Twins make significant strides with 83-79 finish Updated: Oct-05-15 5:29 pm
- Chris Young pitches Royals past Twins 3-1 Updated: Oct-03-15 1:34 am
MINNEAPOLIS - After watching Chris Young strike out the side in the sixth inning, Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost approached his starter in the dugout to tell him he was nearing his pitch limit.
- Royals put big dent in Twins' wild-card bid with 3-1 win Updated: Oct-03-15 1:34 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins clubhouse, clouded so often this season by fog machines for the post-victory dance parties, was crystal clear and eerily quiet following the 160th game on the schedule.
- Tigers rally past playoff-chasing Twins 6-4 Updated: Sep-26-15 12:24 am
DETROIT - This could be the final home series for Brad Ausmus as Detroit's manager, and he's handling the speculation about his status with poise and even some humor.
- Duffey pitches 7 shutout innings as Twins beat Angels 8-1 Updated: Sep-20-15 7:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's ability to bounce back from season-threatening slumps is a big reason they have remained in the AL wild card race.
- Angels capitalize on Twins' mistakes, win 4-3 in 12 innings Updated: Sep-19-15 6:55 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Los Angeles Angels needed help Friday to gain ground in the AL wild-card race.
- Angels-Twins rained out, will play doubleheader Saturday Updated: Sep-18-15 10:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Paul Molitor relied on Friday's stormy weather to accomplish what he's struggled to do this year: give Brian Dozier a rest.
- Martinez, Tigers outlast Twins 7-4 in 12 innings Updated: Sep-17-15 2:19 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The home run hit by Detroit's J.D. Martinez landed on the emptied metal benches in lower left field, causing a clanging noise that was audible throughout the eerily quiet ballpark.
- Quintana gets run support as White Sox beat Twins 8-2 Updated: Sep-13-15 1:05 am
CHICAGO - Jose Quintana usually doesn't get a lot of run support. In one inning Saturday night, his teammates gave him more than he needed.
- Sano's homer sends Twins past Royals 3-2 in 12 innings Updated: Sep-10-15 1:37 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The longer Miguel Sano stayed in the batter's box, the more confident Twins manager Paul Molitor felt that his big pinch-hitter would come through in the 12th inning Wednesday night.