- Hokies give Beamer 1 more win over Virginia, 23-20 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:24 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Frank Beamer and his coaching staff aren't going anywhere for a few more weeks.
- Mistakes doom Virginia in 23-20 loss to Virginia Tech Updated: Nov-28-15 6:21 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Mike London sat down, sighed heavily, and began his postgame press conference as he has begun so many others in a six-year career at Virginia: "That's a tough way to lose a football game," he said Saturday.
- Virginia hoping to spoil finale for Beamer, Virginia Tech Updated: Nov-23-15 5:01 pm
Virginia Tech and outgoing coach Frank Beamer are in an uncomfortably familiar spot heading into their traditional regular season-ending rivalry game against Virginia: For the third time in four years, the Hokies need to beat the Cavaliers to qualify for a bowl game.
- Duke rally falls short in 42-34 loss to Virginia Updated: Nov-21-15 9:03 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Duke coach David Cutcliffe has never been afraid to mix and match his quarterbacks to see what works, using both Anthony Boone and Thomas Sirk as goal-line specialists in recent years. So it was no surprise when Cutcliffe went to backup Parker Boehme with the Blue Devils mired in a three-game losing streak.
- Johns' career day helps Virginia beat Duke 42-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:50 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - For one day, the coaching questions and uncertain future didn't matter for Virginia. Neither did the Cavaliers' recent run of poor form against Duke, nor their recent elimination from bowl consideration. For one day, everything was good.
- Coach focusing on finishing strong for Virginia's seniors Updated: Nov-16-15 4:59 pm
Virginia coach Mike London hopes a strong finish can temper the disappointment of another season without a bowl appearance.
- Louisville 1 win away from bowl eligibility after 0-3 start Updated: Nov-09-15 5:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A bowl bid was the farthest thing from the minds of Louisville players during an 0-3 start that had the Cardinals wondering if they'd win a game.
- Miami holds off Virginia 27-21, stays in Coastal race Updated: Nov-07-15 7:36 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Going back to World War II, only three Miami coaches won their first two games with the Hurricanes.
- Scott took the long road to becoming Miami's coach Updated: Nov-05-15 3:04 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Back in 2000, Miami interim coach Larry Scott convinced himself that he was done with football. He was taking his degree from South Florida, going into the workforce and leaving the game behind for good.