- Arkansas, Tennessee seek to bounce back from recent losses Updated: Oct-02-15 12:51 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Arkansas and Tennessee both believe they're close to turning the corner.
- Stats indicate role reversal for Tennessee, Arkansas Updated: Oct-01-15 1:15 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The reputations of Arkansas and Tennessee suggest a contrast in styles between the Razorbacks' smashmouth approach and a school that bills itself as Wide Receiver U.
- Tennessee linebacker Sapp out with stress fracture in foot Updated: Sep-30-15 8:39 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee reserve linebacker Quart'e Sapp is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his foot.
- Tennessee's Jones 'welcomes' criticism for recent collapses Updated: Sep-29-15 12:59 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's late collapses in two of its last three games have Volunteers coach Butch Jones facing the most criticism he's encountered since taking over the program.
- Arkansas, Tennessee desperate to salvage seasons Updated: Sep-28-15 5:40 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema didn't sleep well Saturday night after losing his third straight game, dropping him to 11-18 in his three seasons as Arkansas coach.
- Florida rallies, survives for 11th straight win against Vols Updated: Sep-26-15 9:47 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida's latest victory against Tennessee was arguably the most improbable in series history.
- Vols downplay recent history of frustration against Florida Updated: Sep-21-15 8:20 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is downplaying Florida's decade-long hex over the Volunteers rather than using the possibility of ending the streak as a motivational ploy.
- Tennessee's Danny O'Brien reinstated after 2-game suspension Updated: Sep-21-15 12:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee defensive tackle Danny O'Brien has been reinstated after serving a two-game suspension for what Volunteers coach Butch Jones described as a violation of team rules and policies.
- Tennessee breezes past overmatched Western Carolina 55-10 Updated: Sep-19-15 11:52 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - For the second straight week, Tennessee grabbed a 17-0 lead early in the second quarter.
- With smartphones watching, on-field mistakes go viral fast Updated: Sep-18-15 3:56 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - When players hear all week about the importance of playing with passion, sometimes they end up showing too much at the wrong time.
- Vols counting on Reeves-Maybin to continue his fast start Updated: Sep-17-15 3:39 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Even after developing into one of the nation's most prolific tacklers, Tennessee linebacker Jalen Reeves-Maybin isn't satisfied.
- Cranking up SEC play chance for league to erase ugly weekend Updated: Sep-16-15 12:10 pm
Trying to keep his Razorbacks focused after a stunning defeat, Arkansas coach Brett Bielema points to reigning national champion Ohio State's turnaround from an early season loss last year for encouragement.
- Tennessee lacking consistency from passing attack Updated: Sep-15-15 7:58 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's passing attack is still searching for the right connection.
- No. 23 Tennessee falls 31-24 to No. 19 Oklahoma in OT Updated: Sep-12-15 11:47 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee couldn't stop its recent history of frustration against Top 25 foes. And the latest setback may have been the most heartbreaking of all.
- No. 23 Vols know defense must improve against No. 19 Sooners Updated: Sep-10-15 12:31 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee players don't believe they performed up to their defensive standards in the Volunteers' opener, and vow to be better with the stakes higher.
- No. 23 Vols suspend DT O'Brien for violation of team rules Updated: Sep-09-15 4:07 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee defensive tackle Danny O'Brien has been suspended for what Volunteers coach Butch Jones described as a violation of team rules and policies.
- Bowling Green's fast-paced offense to test No. 25 Tennessee Updated: Sep-04-15 10:17 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Now that Tennessee finally has ended a string of four straight losing seasons, the next challenge is for the Volunteers is to build on their momentum.
- After sanctions, No. 8 USC relies on youth for roster depth Updated: Sep-03-15 6:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although "How Soon is Now?" isn't on the playlist that blares during practices at Southern California, The Smiths' classic song sums up the balance between youth and experience that the No. 8 Trojans are trying to navigate this season.
- No. 25 Vols again face QB returning from injury in opener Updated: Sep-03-15 1:18 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - For the second straight year, Tennessee is beginning its season by facing a veteran quarterback coming back from injury.