- Batum's 26 points, 11 rebounds lead Hornets past Wizards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum is finally healthy, after dealing with an injured toe the past four weeks.
- Wall's triple-double leads Wizards to 106-94 win over 76ers Updated: Feb-05-16 10:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Wizards coach Randy Wittman loved John Wall's defensive rebounding. Philadelphia coach Brett Brown compared Wall to a Maserati.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Wizards, 114-98 Updated: Feb-02-16 3:39 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook doesn't feel comfortable taking credit for his triple-doubles.
- Thomas lights up Wizards as Celtics win 3rd straight, 116-91 Updated: Jan-25-16 11:07 pm
WASHINGTON - Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens knows 5-foot-9 guard Isaiah Thomas rarely faces players his own size. Thomas just brings his best game to the biggest matchups.
- Warriors, Spurs on historic winning paces this season Updated: Jan-25-16 10:52 pm
MIAMI - There's never been an NBA season where two teams both won at least 80 percent of their games.
- Column: Bryant's All-Star nod bumps more deserving player Updated: Jan-22-16 5:59 pm
Kobe Bryant gets to start one more All-Star Game.
- Wall, Beal each score 18, Wizards down Heat, 106-87 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:42 pm
- Trail Blazers rebound from loss to 76ers by beating Wizards Updated: Jan-18-16 5:54 pm
- Celtics' Crowder accuses Wizards coach of cursing Updated: Jan-16-16 11:57 pm
WASHINGTON - Boston forward Jae Crowder says Washington coach Randy Wittman used profanity toward him, leading to Crowder's technical foul during the Celtics' victory over the Wizards on Saturday night.
- Wall scores 19, Beal returns as Wizards beat Bucks 106-101 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:46 pm
WASHINGTON - With guard Bradley Beal back from injury and a defense causing havoc Wednesday night, the Washington Wizards got a much-needed victory at home.
- Wall helps Wizards beat Magic for 12th straight time, 105-99 Updated: Jan-09-16 11:22 pm
- DeRozan scores 35 as Raptors beat Wizards 97-88 Updated: Jan-08-16 11:17 pm