- Mexico wins 7th Gold Cup title with 3-1 victory over Jamaica Updated: Jul-27-15 1:14 am
PHILADELPHIA - Andres Guardado scored again, with no penalty kick needed this time, and his teammates finally managed some goals, too.
- US opens World Cup qualifying in group with Trinidad Updated: Jul-25-15 9:50 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - The United States' road to the 2018 World Cup opens in November with a four-nation group that includes Trinidad and Tobago.
- Panama beats US 3-2 on penalty kicks for Gold Cup 3rd place Updated: Jul-25-15 8:32 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Music and shouts of celebration blasted from the Panama locker room next door as U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann tried to put another positive spin on another loss.
- After stunning Gold Cup loss, US looks for positive spin Updated: Jul-23-15 4:30 pm
ATLANTA - Jurgen Klinsmann strolled into the room in the basement of the Georgia Dome, not looking overly concerned about the biggest upset loss in U.S. men's soccer history.
- US ponders a shocking loss; Mexico advances with ugly win Updated: Jul-23-15 9:17 am
ATLANTA - After the feel-good summer of 2014, the United States was eager to pick up another Gold Cup title and lock up its spot in the next Confederations Cup.
- Jamaica stuns US 2-1 in Gold Cup semifinals Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 am
ATLANTA - The United States had everything on its side. History. A raucous home crowd. And, supposedly, the better team.
- Beasley back with US at 33, hoping for 5th Gold Cup title Updated: Jul-20-15 1:02 pm
BALTIMORE - DaMarcus Beasley was content with his December decision to retire from the U.S. national team.
- Klinsmann shakes up US roster for Gold Cup knockout rounds Updated: Jul-14-15 7:20 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Jurgen Klinsmann spouted optimism after the United States played Panama to a 1-1 draw to wrap up the group stage of the Gold Cup, reasoning that despite a trio of sluggish performances the Americans had still survived unbeaten.
- US beats Haiti 1-0 in Gold Cup, clinches group title Updated: Jul-11-15 12:47 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Gyasi Zardes didn't wait long to make an impact for the United States in its Gold Cup match against Haiti on Friday night.
- Dempsey scores twice, US beats Honduras 2-1 to open Gold Cup Updated: Jul-08-15 1:15 am
FRISCO, Texas - Clint Dempsey didn't view a wild sellout crowd as a pro-Texas bunch celebrating two goals by what amounts to a hometown kid.
- Dempsey scores twice, US beats Honduras 2-1 to open Gold Cup Updated: Jul-08-15 12:18 am
FRISCO, Texas - Two headed goals by Clint Dempsey gave the United States a 2-1 victory over Honduras on Tuesday and a successful start to its title defense in the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Dempsey, Chandler score as US beats Guatemala 4-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 10:00 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Clint Dempsey wants to look ahead to helping the U.S. defend its CONCACAF Gold Cup title and not back to his confrontation with a referee that caused American coach Jurgen Klinsmann to replace the fiery forward as captain for the tournament.