- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in Copa America Updated: Jun-26-16 12:28 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Not quite a victory for the United States. Just a good enough effort to leave the team feeling better about itself.
- Gap between US and world elites evident in loss to Argentina Updated: Jun-22-16 4:51 am
HOUSTON - There certainly were plenty of things the United States wishes it had done better or differently in Tuesday's Copa America semifinal against Argentina.
- Messi leads Argentina over US 4-0, into Copa America final Updated: Jun-21-16 11:17 pm
HOUSTON - Lionel Messi was too much for the United States to contain.
- Dempsey, Zardes lead US over Ecuador 2-1, into Copa semis Updated: Jun-17-16 3:53 am
SEATTLE - Another benchmark for the United States. Another huge goal for Clint Dempsey.
- US reaches Copa America quarters with 1-0 win over Paraguay Updated: Jun-12-16 12:14 am
PHILADELPHIA - Protecting a lead after Clint Dempsey's first-half goal, the United States' Copa America planning was suddenly upended.
- US bounces back with 4-0 victory over Costa Rica Updated: Jun-07-16 11:56 pm
CHICAGO - The fans stood and cheered when Clint Dempsey headed off the field in the second half, and the forward responded with his own round of applause.
- US looking to clean up defense on set pieces Updated: Jun-05-16 4:00 pm
CHICAGO - The corner kick traveled with the United States halfway across the country, and it likely will stick around for a few more days.
- Pulisic gets 1st goal as US tops Bolivia 4-0 in Copa tuneup Updated: May-29-16 1:54 am
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Six weeks after becoming the youngest foreigner to score in the Bundesliga, 17-year-old Christian Pulisic became the youngest American in the modern era to get a goal for the national team.