- Analysts: Court ruling fuels bid to impeach Brazil president Updated: Oct-08-15 5:39 pm
SAO PAULO - President Dilma Rousseff's ability to govern Brazil has been dealt a serious blow by a federal audit court ruling that her government violated accounting practices and financial laws last year, a decision that could fuel efforts to impeach her, analysts said Thursday.
- Bayern routs Dinamo 5-0 in Champions League Updated: Sep-29-15 5:09 pm
MUNICH - Robert Lewandowski scored a hat trick as Bayern Munich thrashed Dinamo Zagreb 5-0 in the Champions League on Tuesday.
- Cavani in fine form ahead of Champions League match Updated: Sep-29-15 6:54 am
LVIV, Ukraine - Last January, when reports linking Edinson Cavani to Arsenal emerged, the most commonly identified reason behind the Uruguay striker's unhappiness at Paris Saint-Germain was his fraught relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Corinthians pull further ahead in Brazil with 3-1 victory Updated: Sep-27-15 8:08 pm
SAO PAULO - Corinthians increased their lead atop Brazil's first division with a 3-1 victory Sunday at Figueirense. The win, coupled with second-place Atletico-MG's 2-2 draw at Joinville, gave the Sao Paulo club a seven-point margin through 28 rounds.
- Barcelona's Rafinha out 6 months after knee surgery Updated: Sep-22-15 10:00 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona says midfielder Rafinha will be sidelined for six months after having surgery on torn ligaments in his right knee.
- Bayern Munich begins quest for 6th European Cup Updated: Sep-15-15 7:03 am
PIRAEUS, Greece - Bayern Munich begins the quest for its sixth European Cup at Olympiakos on Wednesday, while Arsenal opens its 18th successive Champions League campaign at Dinamo Zagreb.