- Rosberg wins European GP to extend F1 title lead Updated: Jun-19-16 12:16 pm
BAKU, Azerbaijan - Formula One's pit-to-driver radio restrictions played a decisive role in Sunday's European Grand Prix as Nico Rosberg got assistance in solving an engine-setting glitch and sailed away to an easy victory, while his Mercedes teammate and title rival Lewis Hamilton was frustrated at getting no help in fixing an identical problem and finished a distant fifth.
- F1: Hamilton dedicates Canadian Grand Prix victory to Ali Updated: Jun-12-16 10:00 pm
MONTREAL - Lewis Hamilton had something on his mind before he was ready to ascend to the top step of the Formula One podium for the second week in a row.
- The Latest: Day of firsts for Hamilton, Rossi and Truex Updated: May-29-16 10:41 pm
The latest on motorsport's busiest day, with Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix followed by the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 (all times local):
- Jubilant Hamilton celebrates after rain-soaked Monaco GP win Updated: May-29-16 9:34 pm
MONACO - After crashes, engine problems and eight races without a win, Lewis Hamilton's jubilation was evident as he threw himself into the arms of his Mercedes team after winning Sunday's rainy, incident-packed Monaco Grand Prix.
- Red Bull apologizes to Ricciardo after Monaco GP tire gaffe Updated: May-29-16 2:31 pm
MONACO - Red Bull team principal Christian Horner apologized to Daniel Ricciardo after a calamitous team pit stop cost the Australian driver a near-certain victory at the Monaco Grand Prix.