- Democratic support piles up for Iran nuclear deal in Senate Updated: Sep-03-15 5:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Now a done deal, the Iran nuclear agreement gained critical backing from three more Democratic senators Thursday, boosting White House hopes of blocking a disapproval resolution in the Senate so the president won't have to veto it.
- Iran's top leader: No nuclear deal unless sanctions lifted Updated: Sep-03-15 4:01 pm
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's supreme leader said Thursday "there will be no deal" if world powers insist on suspending rather than lifting sanctions as part of a landmark nuclear agreement, and said it is up to Iran's parliament, and not him, to approve or reject it.
- Iranian Guard chief says US 'still the Great Satan' Updated: Sep-01-15 11:14 am
TEHRAN, Iran - The head of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard said Tuesday that the U.S. is still the "Great Satan," regardless of the nuclear deal struck with Americans and world powers over the Islamic Republic's contested nuclear program.
- Wall Street Journal denies accusations about Iran reporter Updated: Aug-19-15 6:14 pm
NEW YORK - The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday denied Iranian state media accusations that one of the newspaper's senior reporters of conspiring against Iran's government.
- American culture, from fast food to actors, seeps into Iran Updated: Aug-06-15 2:20 pm
TEHRAN, Iran - Shortly after Iran reached a nuclear deal with world powers, a local newspaper in Tehran published an image that many outside the country would take for granted: An American actor hawking an expensive watch.