- Silver reigns on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-02-16 7:44 pm
NEW YORK - Met Gala grande dame Anna Wintour was the first to arrive on the red carpet Monday, in a fringed, white body-hugging gown by Chanel and acknowledging her life is not a great example of the evening's theme, the convergence of man and machine.
- New hall of famers Cheap Trick return to classic sound Updated: Apr-15-16 10:46 am
NEW YORK - Of the acts inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this month, only Cheap Trick is hawking new product, seeking relevance in a contemporary music world light years from their late 1970s peak.
- Adele has best-selling album as global music revenue rises Updated: Apr-12-16 12:43 pm
LONDON - Adele had the world's best-selling album last year, a global smash that helped music revenues record their first significant growth since the dawn of the digital age two decades ago.
- The Weeknd , Bieber earn Billboard Music Award nominations Updated: Apr-11-16 5:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - It's a sweet day to be The Weeknd.
- Tennessee AP announces 2016 college journalism winners Updated: Apr-09-16 2:57 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Here are the winners in the 2016 Tennessee Associated Press Broadcasters and Media Editors' annual college media contest. The awards were presented Saturday at the John Seigenthaler Center at Vanderbilt University.
- Judge nixes singer Kesha's sexual abuse claims vs. producer Updated: Apr-06-16 7:11 pm
NEW YORK - Pop star Kesha's claims that producer Dr. Luke violated human rights and hate crime laws by drugging, sexually abusing and emotionally tormenting her were dismissed Wednesday, with a judge saying that rape isn't necessarily an act of gender hatred.
- The Latest: Dr. Luke declines comment on Kesha case ruling Updated: Apr-06-16 6:49 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on a ruling in a New York legal clash between pop star Kesha and producer Dr. Luke (all times local):
- Anchorwoman's ouster exposes risks for whites talking race Updated: Apr-06-16 6:42 pm
After losing her job as a TV anchor over her Facebook post about a deadly mass shooting in a black neighborhood near Pittsburgh, Wendy Bell was frustrated that those who were offended by what she said had missed her point.