- No. 25 Missouri struggles to score in 21-13 loss to Kentucky Updated: Sep-27-15 1:21 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - No. 25 Missouri found a little more offense than last week and seemed on the verge of putting something together against Kentucky.
- Towles throws 2 TDs as Kentucky upsets No. 25 Missouri 21-13 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:36 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Patrick Towles used the same right arm that threw two touchdown passes against No. 25 Missouri to exhort Kentucky fans to cheer and celebrate as the final seconds ticked off of the Wildcats' biggest win in recent memory.
- Kentucky's Stanley "Boom" Williams leads Wildcat rushers Updated: Sep-24-15 5:10 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Stanley "Boom" Williams opened Kentucky's season with a 75-yard touchdown run and hasn't looked back since.
- Florida's defense frustrates Kentucky in 14-9 victory Updated: Sep-20-15 12:56 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Every time Kentucky's pressure seemed to have Will Grier within reach, the Florida quarterback scrambled away to run for crucial yards including the Gators' first touchdown.
- Orth's big mistake costs SCarolina in 26-22 loss to Kentucky Updated: Sep-13-15 12:48 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina backup quarterback Perry Orth came off the bench and led his team on a second half rally. But he said it's also his fault the Gamecocks came up short in a 26-22 loss to Kentucky Saturday night.
- Kentucky breaks 22-game road losing streak with 26-22 win Updated: Sep-13-15 12:34 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Kentucky hasn't won a road game in more than five years. But the Wildcats knew just what to do when they broke that 22-game streak with a 26-22 win Saturday night at South Carolina.
- Horton's TD helps Kentucky escape Louisiana-Lafayette 40-33 Updated: Sep-05-15 11:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Mikel Horton's 12-yard run with 57 seconds remaining helped Kentucky overcome blowing a three-touchdown lead and escape Louisiana-Lafayette 40-33 Saturday night in the season opener for both squads.
- Kentucky ready for season opener against Louisiana-Lafayette Updated: Sep-04-15 2:32 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky quarterback Patrick Towles and coach Mark Stoops have found it hard to contain their anticipation about new-look Commonwealth Stadium.