- Abortion-rights activists to protest Trump fundraiser Updated: Aug-28-15 3:26 pm
NORWOOD, Massachusetts - Abortion-rights activists are planning to protest outside a private fundraiser for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday night.
- Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control Updated: Aug-27-15 6:19 am
WASHINGTON - For Donald Trump, the joy of the insult seems as compelling as the art of the deal.
- Trump says he's proud he booted Univision's Ramos from event Updated: Aug-26-15 10:07 pm
PENSACOLA, Florida - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Wednesday he's proud of kicking one of the country's best-known Spanish-language journalists out of an Iowa news conference - the latest in a series of clashes with the media.
- Fox News chief: Donald Trump owes Megyn Kelly an apology Updated: Aug-25-15 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - Fox News chief Roger Ailes said Tuesday that Donald Trump owes the network's Megyn Kelly an apology for an unprovoked Twitter attack that "is as unacceptable as it is disturbing," but Trump isn't backing down.
- Dominating TV, Donald Trump a ratings draw Updated: Aug-24-15 3:11 pm
NEW YORK - Opinion polls are one thing, but Nielsen numbers speak more loudly to television executives: Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's ability to pull in viewers makes him catnip for news programs and wins a level of coverage that feeds on itself.
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Aug-20-15 10:56 am
St. Cloud Times, Aug. 19
- Massachusetts governor criticizes Trump for remarks on women Updated: Aug-13-15 4:37 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker has said he won't pick any favorites in the GOP race for president, but for the first time he is sharply criticizing Donald Trump for the candidate's past remarks about women.
- Trump pal says GOP candidate may be on unexpected turf Updated: Aug-12-15 6:31 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Donny Deutsch says pal Donald Trump may have failed to think through his presidential bid but likely enjoys stirring up the race.
- Trump decries China currency devaluation, auto outsourcing Updated: Aug-11-15 10:24 pm
BIRCH RUN, Michigan - Real estate developer and former reality TV star Donald Trump says if he were president, he would make sure Ford Motor Co. invests $2.5 billion in the United States instead of Mexico.
- Ex-Trump aide still supports businessman's White House race Updated: Aug-11-15 7:42 am
WASHNGTON - A former adviser who says he quit Donald Trump's presidential campaign is calling the billionaire real estate mogul the best bet to shake up a "broken" U.S. political system.
- New step in Trump's feud with Fox News; Clinton weighs in Updated: Aug-10-15 10:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump's turbulent relationship with Fox News showed signs of improvement Monday even as Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton seized on the billionaire businessman's clash with the network to cast his Republican rivals as being bad for women.
- Trump's criticism of TV host popular with GOP stirs backlash Updated: Aug-10-15 3:35 am
Donald Trump already slammed the president, the Democratic Party and his Republican rivals in the race for the White House, as well as immigrants from Mexico, the Chinese and Sen. John McCain for being a prisoner of war.
- Debate shatters Fox News ratings record, Trump feels heat Updated: Aug-07-15 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump always boasted about his ratings for "Celebrity Apprentice." Now he can say the same thing about his first presidential debate, even if he didn't like the show very much.