- Independent candidate joins Ohio's US Senate race Updated: May-28-16 9:21 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An independent candidate is challenging Republican incumbent Rob Portman and Democrat Ted Strickland in Ohio's U.S. Senate race.
- 3 Ohioans considered VP possibilities this year Updated: May-22-16 1:00 pm
CINCINNATI - Ohio's starring role as a presidential swing state could also earn supporting roles for state politicians on this year's presidential tickets.
- GOP, Democrats cast Biden's Ohio visit in different lights Updated: May-18-16 5:28 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democrats say Vice President Joe Biden's Wednesday visit to Ohio was about the economy, but Republicans suggest the stop in a key battleground state was political.
- Koch group puts another $2.2 million into Ohio's Senate race Updated: May-17-16 8:38 am
WASHINGTON - Political groups backed by billionaires Charles and David Koch are spending $7.7 million on television and online advertising in the Ohio Senate race - part of a broader plan to focus on the Republican-led Senate instead of the presidential race.
- Ohio's Republican US senator hopeful on anti-drug bill Updated: May-16-16 2:38 pm
CINCINNATI - Ohio's Republican U.S. senator said Monday he expects the nation's opioid abuse crisis to transcend election-year politics as Congress tries to work out compromise legislation on the problem.
- State board unanimously OKs new Ohio schools superintendent Updated: May-11-16 4:27 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A former adviser to Republican and Democratic governors was named Ohio's new state superintendent Wednesday, in a striking unanimous vote by the state board of education.
- Ohio Democrats happy about Trump as presumptive GOP nominee Updated: May-05-16 6:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Ohio Democrats are happy for businessman Donald Trump - that is, happy for the prospect of the brash presumptive Republican presidential nominee topping the opposition ticket in November.
- Ex-challenger supports Ohio Democratic nominee for US Senate Updated: May-03-16 7:08 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Cincinnati city councilman who lost to former Gov. Ted Strickland in Ohio's Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate nomination is now endorsing his former rival.