- With Dalrymple out, speculation begins on next ND governor Updated: Aug-25-15 7:13 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple's announcement that he won't seek a second full term sets off a potential scramble to replace him. Here's a rundown of who's who among the potential hopefuls on both the Republican and Democratic sides:
- Lt. Gov. Wrigley 'actively considering' gubernatorial bid Updated: Aug-25-15 6:20 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley says he's "actively considering" a run for governor.
- Reactions to Dalrymple's decision to not seek re-election Updated: Aug-24-15 4:56 pm
Quotes from elected officials regarding the decision of North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple to not seek re-election:
- Grant to help Minot International Airport update plans Updated: Aug-20-15 2:41 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot International Airport will receive more than $840,000 in federal funding to update its master and layout plans so the facility can better keep pace with growth.
- Post office in Watford City being moved and expanded Updated: Aug-13-15 8:10 am
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service plans to move and expand the post office in Watford City.
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Aug-06-15 10:17 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot Daily News, Minot, Aug. 6, 2015