- Senators from the Dakotas make friendly bet on football game Updated: Oct-02-15 12:08 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota U.S. Sen. John Hoeven and South Dakota U.S. Sen. John Thune have made a friendly wager on the outcome on Saturday's football game between North Dakota State University and South Dakota State.
- State gets extension on plan to meet new CO2 standards Updated: Oct-01-15 8:14 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The federal agency mandating a significant reduction in carbon dioxide emissions from coal-fueled power plants in North Dakota is giving the state more time to submit an implementation plan.
- North Dakota Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley won't run for governor Updated: Sep-28-15 6:06 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Lt. Gov. Drew Wrigley announced Monday that he won't seek the Republican endorsement to be North Dakota's next governor.
- Construction to begin next spring on new Williston airport Updated: Sep-25-15 8:36 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Officials expect to break ground in the spring on a new airport in Williston, after approval and initial funding from the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Taiwan wheat deal expected to benefit North Dakota farmers Updated: Sep-17-15 10:54 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota farmers will provide a large share of the $544 million worth of U.S. wheat that Taiwan has committed to buy over the next two years.
- Standing Rock gets $500K to help people with disabilities Updated: Sep-16-15 5:42 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe has been awarded nearly $522,000 to help enrolled members on or near the reservation prepare for and obtain a job or become self-employed.
- Bills in Congress would make bison the national mammal Updated: Sep-15-15 2:25 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. John Hoeven wants to make bison the national mammal.
- Sen. Heidi Heitkamp says no run for North Dakota governor Updated: Sep-09-15 12:56 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp said Wednesday that she won't run for North Dakota governor, a setback for Democrats' hopes of claiming the top office in the Republican-dominated state.