- A breakdown of gifts Gov. Pete Ricketts received in 2015 Updated: Jun-26-16 6:25 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A breakdown of some of the gifts Gov. Pete Ricketts received in 2015:
- Ricketts showered with gifts during first year in office Updated: Jun-26-16 9:25 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Somewhere in the pile of gifts Gov. Pete Ricketts received last year is a cape, a red clown's nose, a rugby shirt and a Ronald Reagan candy jar.
- Road to 270: GOP's California dream has long proven elusive Updated: Jun-20-16 3:17 am
WESTMINSTER, California - Bob Dole thought he could win California with a "fishhook" strategy. George W. Bush came armed with $15 million. John McCain was bullish, too. They all lost.
- DIVIDED AMERICA: Constructing our own intellectual ghettos Updated: Jun-16-16 12:21 am
NEW YORK - Meet Peggy Albrecht and John Dearth. Albrecht is a free-lance writer and comedian from Los Angeles who loves Bernie Sanders. Dearth, a retiree from Carmel, Indiana, grew up a Democrat but flipped with Ronald Reagan. He's a Trump guy.
- Trail Translator: Gun debate revolves around 27 words Updated: Jun-15-16 2:14 pm
WASHINGTON - If there's one thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on when it comes to guns, it's their proclaimed respect for the Second Amendment.
- Former President George H.W. Bush celebrates 92nd birthday Updated: Jun-12-16 8:56 am
KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine - Former President George H.W. Bush is celebrating his 92nd birthday with family on the Maine coast.
- Senate panel backs Obama choice to lead Library of Congress Updated: Jun-09-16 3:46 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate Rules Committee has endorsed the longtime head of Baltimore's library system to be the next Librarian of Congress.
- DIVIDED AMERICA: Evangelicals feel alienated, anxious Updated: Jun-09-16 12:27 pm
BENTON, Kentucky - Pastor Richie Clendenen stepped away from the pulpit, microphone in hand. He walked the aisles of the Christian Fellowship Church, his voice rising to describe the perils believers face in 21st-century America.
- 'Lost Recipes' book tells story of bygone restaurants, inns Updated: Jun-07-16 10:39 am
A new cookbook called "The Book of Lost Recipes" remembers classic dishes from long-gone hotels, iconic restaurants and roadside eateries of yesteryear. But the book is more than a collection of recipes. It also chronicles the evolution of American food culture, telling stories of how and why certain dishes and restaurants became popular when they did.
- Viewer's Guide: Hillary Clinton's ready for her big moment Updated: Jun-07-16 4:36 am
WASHINGTON - It's finally here: the last big primary night of the 2016 presidential race. (Sorry, D.C., we know you're still to come.)
- Montgomery County GOP chair resigns to become Libertarian Updated: Jun-02-16 10:50 pm
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Indiana - A central Indiana county Republican chairman has resigned and has announced he plans to join the Libertarian Party.
- Clinton planning Boston fundraiser with rocker Jon Bon Jovi Updated: May-30-16 2:16 pm
BOSTON - Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton is planning a fundraiser in Boston with rocker Jon Bon Jovi.
- Trump's movement campaign needs adjustments at margins Updated: May-30-16 3:30 am
TAMPA, Florida - Donald Trump calls his presidential campaign a mass movement, but he must show he can coax enough support from voters who twice delivered the White House to Barack Obama.