- The Latest: Trump campaign says rally raised $6 million Updated: Jan-28-16 11:47 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Latest on developments from the 2016 Republican race for president, less than a week out from the Iowa caucuses (all times local):
- 4 to be inducted into Southern Nevada Sports Hall of Fame Updated: Jan-28-16 11:51 am
LAS VEGAS - A mixed martial artist, a former major league baseball player, a champion UNLV golf team and a former state athletic commissioner-turned-political kingmaker will be inducted this year into the Southern Nevada Sports Hall of Fame in Las Vegas.
- Iconic Iowa City restaurant and campaign hot spot to be sold Updated: Jan-27-16 6:38 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The owner of a longtime Iowa City restaurant popular with customers and presidential hopefuls says he'll sell the business.
- Immigration is high-priority issue for New Hampshire voters Updated: Jan-26-16 7:45 am
BROOKLINE, New Hampshire - People in New Hampshire live nearly 2,400 miles from El Paso, Texas, one of the busiest crossings on America's Southern border. And it's only home to about 10,000 people living illegally in the U.S. - a far cry from states like California, Texas or Florida.
- Bad Blood: Cruz-Bushes tension underscores deeper GOP divide Updated: Jan-22-16 4:14 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Ted Cruz once proudly wore a belt buckle borrowed from George H.W. Bush that said: "President of the United States."
- In Omaha, and much of US, debate over sex education rages on Updated: Jan-17-16 9:20 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Rival factions yelling at one another amid angry pushing. Tirades about condoms, and claims of misinformation. A parent declaring that children are being force-fed course material "straight from the pits of hell."
- Questions and answers about the State of the Union address Updated: Jan-12-16 3:28 am
WASHINGTON - Since the tradition of a State of the Union address began in the late 18th century, only a few presidents have not delivered their final speech in person.