- Cruz, Santorum participating in SC discussion on race Updated: Feb-11-16 4:04 am
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - At least two of the remaining Republican presidential hopefuls are coming to South Carolina to discuss race issues.
- After Paul bows out, some Kentucky supporters go to Rubio Updated: Feb-08-16 4:26 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Less than a week after Rand Paul ended his presidential campaign, some of the Kentucky senator's top supporters in the state legislature have backed Marco Rubio ahead of the state's Republican presidential caucus next month.
- Cruz wins in Iowa's Republican caucuses Updated: Feb-02-16 12:32 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Ted Cruz, the self-proclaimed outsider and tea party champion, was warmly embraced by conservative Iowa Republicans, whose historic turnout sealed his victory in the Iowa caucuses Monday.
- Watching Monday: What to look for in the 2016 Iowa caucuses Updated: Feb-01-16 8:09 am
WASHINGTON - The Iowa caucuses are finally here. A few things to watch for on Monday as the nation gets its first glimpse of where the 2016 candidates really stand in the race for the Republican and Democratic presidential nominations:
- Among GOP rivals to Trump and Cruz, Rubio has most cash Updated: Feb-01-16 8:07 am
WASHINGTON - Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John Kasich and Chris Christie, the four Republican candidates in a showdown for their party's traditional supporters, closed last year with roughly as much money in the bank combined as Ted Cruz, the conservative insurgent they hope to topple.
- The Latest: Trump campaign says rally raised $6 million Updated: Jan-28-16 11:47 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Latest on developments from the 2016 Republican race for president, less than a week out from the Iowa caucuses (all times local):
- Town hall fundraiser attracts 7 presidential hopefuls Updated: Jan-23-16 8:25 am
NASHUA, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Republican Party is kicking off a busy weekend for presidential candidates with a town hall meeting and fundraiser in Nashua.
- An overshadowed Ben Carson trying to re-energize supporters Updated: Jan-19-16 3:33 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Ask any of Ben Carson's supporters why he's best suited to be America's next president and many will point to his vision for a country they see as distorted by liberalism and hindered by acrimonious politics.
- GOP hopefuls gathering for SC tea party convention Updated: Jan-16-16 9:18 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Half a dozen candidates seeking the Republican presidential nomination are in South Carolina this weekend meeting with conservative grassroots leaders and voters.