- Tim Scott hosting Rick Perry at town hall in Columbia Updated: Aug-27-15 4:06 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Rick Perry is the latest Republican presidential candidate to take part in a town hall meeting with South Carolina's junior senator.
- Perry, Santorum presidential hopes undercut by own donors Updated: Aug-25-15 3:44 pm
WASHINGTON - The two returning Republican presidential candidates have struggled to keep their own donors interested.
- Top South Carolina prosecutor hosting presidential hopefuls Updated: Aug-20-15 3:15 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's top prosecutor is taking part in a series of conversations with more than a dozen of the contenders seeking the Republican presidential nomination.
- 2016 hopefuls hit the gym, try to skip pie on campaign trail Updated: Aug-17-15 3:44 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Scott Walker is counting steps on his FitBit. Jeb Bush swears by the Paleo diet. Bobby Jindal is a "gym rat."
- Ted Cruz completes southern state sweep in Oklahoma Updated: Aug-13-15 6:33 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas was wrapping up a sweep through several southern states with campaign stops in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
- Bridenstine, Oklahoma Senate leader endorse Ted Cruz's bid Updated: Aug-12-15 4:12 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Rep. Jim Bridenstine of Tulsa and Senate President Pro Tem Brian Bingman of Sapulpa are among the Oklahoma leaders endorsing U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz's presidential bid.
- Cruz making 5 stops in Tennessee on weeklong tour of South Updated: Aug-10-15 7:18 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Tennessee Republicans have a history of bucking establishment presidential candidates, which could explain why tea party favorite Ted Cruz is making five stops in the state this week.
- GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in debate preview Updated: Aug-03-15 11:07 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Republican Party's presidential class demanded aggressive steps to curb illegal immigration, seizing on a delicate political issue while facing off in New Hampshire on Monday night during a crowded and pointed preview of the 2016 primary season's first full-fledged debate.