- Heeding Francis, Iowa Catholic leaders to pressure '16 field Updated: Jul-02-15 3:40 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Roman Catholic leaders in the early voting state of Iowa will call Thursday on candidates for president to follow the teachings of Pope Francis and focus as much on the environment and income inequality in 2016 as they have in past elections on opposing gay marriage and abortion.
- Conservative group wrapping up Denver meeting Updated: Jun-28-15 4:04 am
DENVER - About 4,000 conservative activists gathered in Denver this weekend are wrapping up their meeting Sunday after hearing from six presidential hopefuls.
- GOP WH hopefuls deride gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-28-15 12:04 am
DENVER - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee told conservatives Saturday that the Supreme Court tried to "unwrite the laws of nature and the laws of nature's God" when it legalized gay marriage across the nation.
- The Latest: Bishops object to court's gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 12:54 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage. (All times Eastern)
- Walker to donate $3,500 received from white supremacist Updated: Jun-22-15 5:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker plans to donate money he received in campaign donations from the leader of a white supremacist group cited by the Charleston church murder suspect.
- Religion and politics: GOP hopefuls' new insight on faith Updated: Jun-20-15 3:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential contenders railed against abortion rights on Saturday as they courted religious conservatives, promising Christian values would guide their personal decisions and public policies should they win the presidency.
- THE LATEST: Filipino activists encouraged by pope's message Updated: Jun-18-15 8:02 am
13:57 p.m. (1157 GMT), 7:57 a.m. EDT)
- Rick Santorum to visit Montgomery Monday Updated: Jun-15-15 5:34 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum will be making a campaign stop in Montgomery.
- New technology to be used to report Iowa caucus results Updated: Jun-05-15 7:03 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Leaders of the Iowa Democratic and Republican parties said Friday they are working together to improve the reporting and security of the voting results from the Iowa caucuses with new technology developed by Microsoft Corp.