- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut Updated: Aug-29-15 3:59 am
EDISON, New Jersey - By the end of the week, Jordan Spieth might be No. 1 in just one major category - the PGA Tour money list. He has earned just under $10.4 million this year, so missing the cut at The Barclays is not likely to keep him up at night.
- Jason Day tweaks back, withdraws from pro-am Updated: Aug-26-15 9:08 am
EDISON, New Jersey - PGA champion Jason Day has withdrawn from the pro-am at The Barclays after tweaking his back.
- Golf in good hands, except there are too many hands to count Updated: Aug-18-15 10:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The last two majors should emphasize how remarkable it was that Jordan Spieth won the first two.
- Spieth clinches points-based PGA award Updated: Aug-18-15 3:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jordan Spieth already can count on one award as player of the year.
- Arrival of Jason Day: Aussie fulfills potential with a major Updated: Aug-17-15 11:53 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - In his eighth year on the PGA Tour, Jason Day reached a major pinnacle of his career by winning the PGA Championship.
- Day wins a major: 5 things we learned at the PGA Updated: Aug-17-15 2:41 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day posted a picture of the Wanamaker Trophy on his Twitter account along with a message that said everything: "Ding dong the witch is dead."
- Jason Day shows major mettle and wins PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 9:59 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Given a third straight chance to finally win a major, Jason Day promised a fight to the finish in the PGA Championship.
- Column: Not your ordinary caddie-player team wins PGA Updated: Aug-16-15 9:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day lost his father to cancer when he was 12. If not for Colin Swatton, he might have lost everything else.
- Not cool: Snowman on 1st hole ruins Dustin Johnson's chances Updated: Aug-16-15 8:47 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - No one knows better than Dustin Johnson how one disastrous hole at Whistling Straits can ruin a final round in a PGA Championship.
- The Latest: Day 1 hole away from PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 7:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The Latest from the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (all times local):
- Day in charge as he goes for first major at PGA Updated: Aug-16-15 5:21 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day rolled in a 50-foot putt for one of his four birdies on the front nine Sunday as he built a three-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Column: No joke - a Samoan walks onto a golf course and ... Updated: Aug-15-15 10:08 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The family business, at least on the athletic side of the Finau family, was pro football or basketball.
- Jones take the lead at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-15-15 10:39 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The early wake-up call was well worth it for Matt Jones, who made two birdie putts in pristine conditions at Whistling Straits on Saturday morning to complete a 7-under 65 and build a two-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Zach Johnson has his troubles at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 10:15 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The "other" player in the PGA Championship's power threesome pretty much played like it Thursday.
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- McIlroy, if he plays, grouped with major champions at PGA Updated: Aug-07-15 8:18 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy joins the marquee group of this year's major champions in the opening rounds of the PGA Championship.
- What to watch for at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-07-15 2:50 pm
The question would be absurd to anyone except Jordan Spieth, who could only laugh. He dominated golf headlines this summer after winning the Masters and U.S. Open and then missing out on a playoff at the British Open by one shot.
- Former UW golfer putting up his best PGA scores Updated: Aug-05-15 3:02 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Soon after the Canadian Open finished, Ralph Bauer received a report.