- Kang flirts with 59 and doesn't even know it Updated: Feb-12-16 7:36 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Sung Kang didn't know anything about his amateur partner until he went on the Internet and looked up actor Ray Romano. He didn't realize the par at Monterey Peninsula was 71 until he scrambled for par on his final hole and realized while signing his card Friday that he set the course record with a career-low 60.
- Love gets an earlier start on knowing Ryder Cup team Updated: Feb-10-16 7:21 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - The U.S. Ryder Cup team traditionally starts to take shape at the Memorial when the top players are invited to one of the cottages at Muirfield Village to be fitted for uniforms. Davis Love III wants to get an earlier start in his second stint as captain.
- Jordan Spieth: the target inside and outside the ropes Updated: Feb-09-16 12:26 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Jordan Spieth had to work his way through about 100 people who blocked his path to the first tee at Pebble Beach. They held out tournament tickets, caps, glossy photos and Masters flags for him to sign, and some asked him to stop for pictures.
- Fowler eyes major to merit inclusion in golf's elite Updated: Jan-25-16 4:59 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Golf's new "Big Three" has been around for only a few months, and already there's talk of the exclusive group being expanded.
- Fowler wins in Abu Dhabi, another near miss for McIlroy Updated: Jan-24-16 10:32 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Rickie Fowler puffed his cheeks and shook his head. What looked like being a procession to the Abu Dhabi Championship title ended up being a squeeze for the American on Sunday.
- Northern Trust to shift title sponsorship from LA to NY Updated: Jan-19-16 1:34 pm
HONOLULU - Northern Trust is moving its title sponsorship on the PGA Tour from Los Angeles to New York and will become the opening FedEx Cup playoff event next year, which could create a small domino effect of sponsors.