- Vegas, Stuard share lead in rain-delayed Zurich Classic Updated: May-01-16 7:33 pm
AVONDALE, Louisiana - Jhonattan Vegas birdied two of five holes he was able to play in the rain-delayed third round of the Zurich Classic on Sunday, giving him a share of the lead with Brian Stuard.
- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- Woods making progress toward a return; no date set Updated: Apr-26-16 2:37 pm
Tiger Woods registered for the U.S. Open, which was more procedure than pronouncement. Three weeks later, he played five holes during the official opening of the golf course he designed outside Houston. The next step is returning to competition, for which the timeframe remains unknown.
- Schwartzel becomes 4th major champion to skip Olympics Updated: Apr-25-16 5:50 pm
Charl Schwartzel of South Africa is the latest player to drop out of the Olympics, making him the fourth major champion in the last two weeks to decide against being part of golf's return after a 112-year absence.
- Oosthuizen latest top golfer to pull out of Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-21-16 4:00 pm
Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa won't be taking part in golf's return to the Olympics this year, the third major champion to withdraw in the last week as the deadline nears to confirm participation.
- Adam Scott opts against competing at Olympics in Rio Updated: Apr-19-16 11:42 pm
SYDNEY - Adam Scott has opted against competing at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in August.
- Branden Grace seeking bigger things after RBC Heritage title Updated: Apr-18-16 2:29 am
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Branden Grace could not wait to win on the PGA Tour. And now he's looking for more - much more.
- Tee times for third round of the RBC Heritage Updated: Apr-15-16 7:58 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Tee times for Saturday's third round of the RBC Heritage:
- Bohn's Back: PGA golfer returns to game after heart attack Updated: Apr-13-16 4:36 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Jason Bohn laughed with his playing partners Wednesday after leaving the second green with an eagle-3 at the RBC Heritage pro-am.
- Clarke has spring in step to start Ryder Cup trophy tour Updated: Apr-12-16 9:02 am
PORTRUSH, Northern Ireland - Darren Clarke launched the Ryder Cup trophy tour from Royal Portrush Golf Club in his native Northern Ireland on Tuesday, and the European captain had a spring in his step.
- Willett's jacket: A Masters won as much as it was lost Updated: Apr-11-16 10:10 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A big deficit. A collapse that was painful to watch. An Englishman in a green jacket who might not get his due.
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- One for the ages: At 58, Langer is a Masters contender Updated: Apr-09-16 8:43 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - On the 30th anniversary of Jack Nicklaus' final Masters victory, another ageless blond is making a run at the green jacket.
- Big 3: Day goes sour on 15, 16, 17 at Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 8:49 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Big Three for Jason Day on Thursday: 15, 16 and 17.
- Big debacle for Big Easy: A 6-putt 9 to start the Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 7:35 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Ernie Els was 2 feet from a par to start the Masters.
- Fun is Par-3 for the course at annual Masters prelude Updated: Apr-06-16 5:35 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jason Day didn't have time to ponder his putt as he clambered up a hill to the first green at Augusta National.
- Top 3 players at Masters stick with coaches from their youth Updated: Apr-06-16 2:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The smell of turpentine takes Rory McIlroy back to his roots.
- Nicklaus: Tiger isn't done just yet Updated: Apr-05-16 7:30 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jack Nicklaus says he thinks Tiger Woods will win again. After seeing him a few weeks ago, Nicklaus is surprised Woods isn't playing the Masters this week.
- McIlroy brings a new approach to his quest for Grand Slam Updated: Apr-05-16 4:36 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy stood on the 17th green, waving his arms this way and that.
- A putt to remember for a California teen at Augusta Updated: Apr-03-16 4:02 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Ty Griggs' favorite memory of the Masters was Adam Scott making a birdie putt on the 18th hole that led to him winning the green jacket.