- New Mexico police want 1971 fugitive returned from Cuba Updated: Jul-23-15 9:14 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico State Police chief said Thursday he would personally pay for a return ticket for a fugitive living in Cuba who is wanted in the killing of a state police officer and who fled during a plane hijacking.
- Senator: Compensate residents near site of atomic bomb test Updated: Jul-16-15 6:17 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - People who lived near the site of the first atomic bomb test in the New Mexico desert and later developed cancer and other health problems need to be compensated, a U.S. senator said Thursday.
- Zuni Pueblo awarded $3.1M federal grant for airport project Updated: Jul-16-15 1:50 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A northwestern New Mexico pueblo and more than a dozen communities across the state are getting federal funding for airport rehabilitation and development projects.
- US senators from New Mexico help get extended hours at port Updated: Jul-15-15 6:15 am
SANTA TERESA, New Mexico - The U.S. Customs and Border Protection is partnering with Dell Inc. to extend hours at the Santa Teresa Port of Entry in New Mexico.
- Federal grants to help fight DWI in New Mexico Updated: Jul-07-15 5:04 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Department of Transportation will be getting four grants worth more than $365,000 to help prevent drunken driving and improve safety on the state's roads.
- Roswell airport gets $9M in federal funding Updated: Jul-04-15 5:02 am
ROSWELL, New Mexico - The Roswell airport has received a federal grant that will help boost planned renovations.