- Indicted Texas attorney general rode tea party to power Updated: Aug-04-15 7:37 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - That newly indicted Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton may have broken securities law isn't news to voters who elected him: Blistering TV attack ads during the 2014 elections reminded them that the Republican had already admitted that.
- 5th secret Planned Parenthood video shows Houston clinic Updated: Aug-04-15 1:43 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - An anti-abortion group has released its fifth undercover video alleging fetal organ sales that activists say was shot inside a Houston Planned Parenthood clinic.
- Texas faces less stringent goals in final clean power plan Updated: Aug-03-15 7:33 pm
DALLAS - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton vowed Monday to sue the Obama administration over a federal plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants, even though the state faces a less-stringent mandate under a final version of the plan than was originally proposed.
- Texas attorney general accused of lying to investors Updated: Aug-03-15 7:27 pm
McKINNEY, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton had an investment opportunity: a tech startup making data servers. He told people he had put his own money into Servergy Inc., according to prosecutors, and helped persuade a state lawmaker and another wealthy businessman to buy more than $100,000 in shares.
- Q&A: A look at the indictment of Texas' attorney general Updated: Aug-03-15 7:20 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is charged with three felony counts of securities fraud in an indictment unsealed Monday. Here's a closer look at what the case against him means.
- Patrick wants board questioning Abbott's vetoes investigated Updated: Jul-22-15 11:50 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick wants a special legislative committee to examine a non-partisan state budget board after its director questioned Gov. Greg Abbott's line-item vetoes.
- State officials: Abbott's budget vetoes may be invalid Updated: Jul-21-15 8:59 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Line-items vetoes made by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott are being questioned by state budget officials, who said Tuesday that the new Republican governor appeared to cut spending in ways that are beyond his constitutional power.
- Abbott orders investigation of use of tissue from abortions Updated: Jul-14-15 9:37 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has ordered an investigation of the use of fetal tissue of abortions. That's after anti-abortion activists released an undercover video showing a senior Planned Parenthood official discussing the disposition of parts from aborted fetuses.