- Texas taxpayer tab for suing feds: $5 million and counting Updated: Nov-21-15 2:09 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas has spent more than $5 million suing the federal government under President Barack Obama as new challenges over same-sex marriage and environmental regulations add to the taxpayer tab.
- California Editorial Roundup Updated: Nov-18-15 12:53 pm
- Texas lawmaker asks for AG ruling on sports fantasy websites Updated: Nov-13-15 5:28 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas lawmaker is asking the state attorney general to determine if daily fantasy sports betting websites are illegal gambling operations in the Lone Star State.
- GOP wins Kentucky governor's race in top state election Updated: Nov-04-15 1:33 am
Kentucky voters on Tuesday elected just the second Republican in four decades to hold the governor's office, in a race that hinged largely on President Barack Obama's signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act.
- News Guide: Voters OK amendments; Houston ordinance defeated Updated: Nov-03-15 11:33 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Voters statewide approved all seven proposed amendments to the Texas Constitution on Tuesday - giving themselves tax breaks, cementing their rights to hunt and fish, pumping billions of extra public dollars into roads and freeing some top elected officials from having to live in the state capital.