- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with walking boot Updated: Nov-24-15 9:16 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning will miss at least the next two weeks after consulting with a foot specialist who put him in a walking boot.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- A quick look at NFL unbeatens Panthers, Patriots in Week 12 Updated: Nov-24-15 4:50 pm
A quick look at the NFL's two unbeaten teams heading into Week 12:
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Manning seeking second opinion, Osweiler gets second start Updated: Nov-23-15 5:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brock Osweiler is preparing for his second consecutive start for the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning is seeking a second opinion on his injured left foot.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Osweiler throws for 2 TDs, Broncos beat Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler refused to let a day go to waste while he waited for his chance - and watched one of the game's greatest quarterbacks.
- Manning will stay back in Denver to continue rehab Updated: Nov-21-15 2:23 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning is staying back in Denver when the Broncos travel to Chicago this weekend so he can continue getting treatment on a variety of ailments. He has company in DeMarcus Ware, who's staying behind to keep rehabbing his bad back.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Is No. 18's 18th NFL season coming to a premature end? Updated: Nov-20-15 3:23 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - What if this is it for Peyton Manning? While many of his teammates won't dare consider the notion, at least one prominent member of the Denver Broncos has considered the possibility that No. 18's 18th NFL season could come to a premature end.
- Kubiak won't scale back game plan for Osweiler vs Bears Updated: Nov-19-15 5:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Scale back the playbook for a quarterback making his first NFL start? Not when that man is Brock Osweiler, Peyton Manning's fourth-year understudy who has a stronger arm and better mobility than the ailing 39-year-old icon.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- No Brock Osweiler jerseys for sale at Broncos pro shop Updated: Nov-19-15 3:01 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As Brock Osweiler prepares for his first career start, there are no No. 17 jerseys for sale at the Denver Broncos' pro shop at their indoor practice facility.
- Both Fox and the Broncos play down their reunion Updated: Nov-19-15 1:18 am
- Manning supports Osweiler but won't be in his ear Updated: Nov-17-15 9:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning isn't giving Brock Osweiler any unsolicited advice this week as his longtime understudy prepares for his first NFL start.
- Who needs Peyton Manning when you have Brock Osweiler Updated: Nov-17-15 3:32 am
Grab a clipboard, Peyton Manning. It's Brock Osweiler's time.
- Kubiak sits Peyton Manning for Bears game Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - On his 25th birthday, Brock Osweiler will make his first NFL start, replacing an injured Peyton Manning in the Broncos' much-anticipated game against the Chicago Bears.
- Stretch of 4 wins in 6 games puts Bears in playoff hunt Updated: Nov-16-15 5:20 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - In a week's time, coach John Fox's Chicago Bears have used two road victories to go from rebuilders to potential contenders in an NFC with only one runaway team.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.