- Broncos basking in glory of first title since '99 Updated: Feb-12-16 4:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - While general manager John Elway maps out plans to keep his team intact, the Denver Broncos are enjoying the spoils of their Super Bowl victory.
- Correction: Super Bowl-Broncos Parade story Updated: Feb-10-16 6:57 pm
DENVER - In a story Feb. 9 about Denver celebrating the Broncos Super Bowl victory, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of a fan and several of her relatives. The fan was Dorothy Ayze, not Ayce. Her daughter is Judy Klade, not Judy Ayce. Her granddaughter is Amanda Skenadore, not Amanda Ayce.
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Will Osweiler step in as Peyton steps out in Denver? Updated: Feb-08-16 4:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - One of the biggest winners from the Super Bowl didn't even take a snap.
- Both teams have spirited final practices before Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 8:51 pm
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Manning's glove gives him better grip on Updated: Feb-05-16 6:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Peyton Manning has always done things few quarterbacks do, including wearing a glove on his passing hand.
- Broncos take a chance, and it pays off with Kubiak Updated: Feb-04-16 6:43 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - It's hard to know who took the bigger risk.
- Osweiler and Anderson are better than your average backups Updated: Feb-03-16 4:17 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Backup quarterbacks are always one play away from being the man, and preparing for the Super Bowl is no different.
- Vernon Davis hopes to play a role in Super Bowl with Broncos Updated: Feb-02-16 6:59 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Vernon Davis got to sleep at home for a night in the Bay Area, stay in the same hotel where he lived during 49ers training camp last summer, and the equipment staff even promised him his old locker at Levi's Stadium this weekend.
- Miller's the loose leader of the Denver Broncos Updated: Feb-02-16 2:14 am
SAN JOSE, California - When the NFL turned its anvil into a carrot, giving Von Miller a way out of its drug program, Denver's star linebacker was free to be himself this season - and was he ever.
- Broncos' Elway won't rush Manning into decision about future Updated: Feb-01-16 11:41 pm
SAN JOSE, California - John Elway realizes as well as anyone just how difficult a decision it is for an elite quarterback to retire, and he has no plans of putting pressure on Peyton Manning to make up his mind right away.
- The Latest: Panthers linebacker Davis returns to practice Updated: Feb-01-16 11:06 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The latest on the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos meeting reporters at media day, now known as Super Bowl Opening Night (all times local):
- Broncos learned their lessons from Super Bowl letdowns Updated: Jan-27-16 3:37 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his whirlybird spin in the air forever etched him in NFL lore, two-time Super Bowl champion John Elway called his mother on the team flight from Pittsburgh after winning the AFC championship on Jan. 11, 1998.
- Peyton Manning to Belichick: 'This might be my last rodeo.' Updated: Jan-26-16 9:01 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning isn't saying that Super Bowl 50 is his grand finale.
- DeMarcus Ware gave an epic speech on eve of AFC championship Updated: Jan-26-16 4:52 pm
DENVER - Before playing the game of his life, DeMarcus Ware gave a speech that inspired his Broncos teammates on the eve of their beat-down of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.
- Manning, Broncos scramble to Super Bowl in 20-18 win over NE Updated: Jan-24-16 10:24 pm
DENVER - When Peyton Manning was watching games from the locker room a few months ago, none of this seemed possible.
- Last time: Without Manning, Broncos beat Patriots in OT Updated: Jan-22-16 6:03 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - When the New England Patriots last visited Denver, they brought along a perfect record and talk of a second undefeated season.
- Elway builds a team that will go down kicking and screaming Updated: Jan-22-16 2:19 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway's mind was still racing and he was trying to figure out what, exactly, was missing after another rough ending last season.
- Elway calls Kubiak his equal not his employee Updated: Jan-21-16 6:42 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway is adamant that Gary Kubiak was never his understudy during their playing days together and certainly isn't his underling now.
- Manning, Ware return for rematch with Brady, Patriots Updated: Jan-21-16 3:51 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning and DeMarcus Ware watched the previous New England-Denver game from an equipment room at Sports Authority Field on a snowy November night two months ago.
- Brady: 'I never imagined' playing in 10 AFC title games Updated: Jan-18-16 5:35 pm
As a 24-year-old in 2001, his second NFL season, Tom Brady stepped in when Drew Bledsoe was injured and led the New England Patriots into the playoffs.
- Manning, Broncos rock on after 23-16 win over Steelers Updated: Jan-18-16 3:30 am
DENVER - This would've been no way to send Peyton Manning into the offseason.
- Manning leads Broncos past Steelers 23-16 Updated: Jan-17-16 10:20 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning gets to face his biggest nemesis for one more shot at glory.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):