- Panthers win 5th straight by beating Red Wings 6-3 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:35 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The Florida Panthers are doing more than just winning. They're routing opponents, thanks to the best scoring roll the long-struggling franchise has ever enjoyed.
- Huberdeau leads Panthers past Caps 5-2 for 4th straight win Updated: Feb-02-16 11:50 pm
WASHINGTON - Beating the defending Stanley Cup and Eastern Conference champions, along with the top team in the NHL this season, says something about the upstart Florida Panthers. The way they've done it says even more.
- Decisions at top of 2013 draft still affecting NHL Updated: Jan-27-16 3:52 pm
The second-guessing came immediately after the Colorado Avalanche picked center Nathan MacKinnon first and the Florida Panthers selected center Aleksander Barkov second in the 2013 draft. Blue-chip defenseman Seth Jones was considered the top prospect by many scouts, and winger Jonathan Drouin was coming off a 100-point season in juniors.
- Barkov scores on contract day, Panthers beat Maple Leafs 5-1 Updated: Jan-26-16 11:02 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The way the Florida Panthers are playing, they might not even want an All-Star break.
- Florida Panthers sell 'Spacey In Space' shirts for charity Updated: Jan-26-16 7:34 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The must-have souvenir at Tuesday's Florida Panthers game?
- Panthers announce 6-year extension with Aleksander Barkov Updated: Jan-26-16 12:54 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - As the Florida Panthers were announcing a deal Tuesday that will pay Aleksander Barkov about $35 million over the next six years, the young center could not wait to get off the dais and back to his routine.
- Bennett gets 4 goals, Flames beat Panthers 6-0 Updated: Jan-14-16 2:09 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Sam Bennett saw it as a step in the right direction. It was also a step into history.
- Daniel Sedin scores in OT, Canucks end Panthers' win streak Updated: Jan-12-16 3:11 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The longest winning streak in Florida Panthers history ended with a power-play goal and a few postgame punches.
- Panthers win 11th straight, beat Senators 3-2 Updated: Jan-07-16 11:46 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Florida Panthers needed 12 minutes to get their first shot on goal and had just 16 of them total Thursday night.