- Real Madrid adds defender Carvajal to injured list Updated: Dec-01-15 2:04 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid's already undermanned defense took another hit after scans showed Dani Carvajal has a left thigh muscle injury.
- Bale, Ronaldo score in Madrid's 2-0 win at Eibar Updated: Nov-29-15 5:37 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Gareth Bale scored his first goal in three months for Real Madrid before Cristiano Ronaldo added a penalty to secure a 2-0 win at Eibar on Sunday and end its two-game losing run in the Spanish league.
- Real Madrid defender Varane out 3 weeks with thigh injury Updated: Nov-27-15 11:49 am
MADRID - Real Madrid says central defender Raphael Varane has been diagnosed with a right thigh injury that will likely sideline him for three weeks, leaving coach Rafa Benitez with a depleted back line.
- Spain beats England 2-0 thanks to Gaspar's superb volley Updated: Nov-13-15 5:55 pm
ALICANTE, Spain - Mario Gaspar scored with a remarkable spinning volley from the top of the area to lead Spain to a 2-0 win over England in a friendly on Friday, handing the English their first loss in nearly a year and a half.
- Isco dropped from Spain squad because of muscle fatigue Updated: Nov-11-15 10:35 am
MADRID - The Spanish soccer federation says Francisco Alarcon "Isco" has been dropped from the national team because of muscle fatigue.
- Spain coach minus key players ahead of friendly matches Updated: Nov-09-15 11:28 am
MADRID - Nacho and Oscar de Marcos have been called up to the Spain squad for the friendly matches against England and Belgium on November 13 and 17 after defenders Juanfran Torres and Sergio Ramos pulled out with injury.
- Diego Costa recalled for Spain's national team Updated: Nov-06-15 9:40 am
MADRID - Diego Costa is back with Spain's national team after being left out of the last two matches because of suspensions.
- Real Madrid beats PSG 1-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-03-15 5:49 pm
MADRID - Nacho Fernandez scored from a tight angle two minutes after entering the match to help Real Madrid beat Paris Saint-Germain 1-0 and advance to the knockout stage of the Champions League on Tuesday.