- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:13 am
SEATTLE - Russell Wilson was sick of the story line about the Seattle Seahawks inability to finish games in the fourth quarter.
- Steelers' Todman another ex-Panther hoping for a chance Updated: Nov-25-15 5:37 pm
- Raiders suddenly struggling to stop the run Updated: Nov-19-15 6:15 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. has no shortage of reasons why the Oakland Raiders have gone from owning one of the best run defenses to one of the worst.
- Resilient Roethlisberger keeps Steelers rolling Updated: Nov-16-15 6:30 pm
PITTSBURGH - Most days when the starting quarterback limps off the field, the resulting emotion as the backup jogs out to the huddle isn't relief.
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 4:32 am
OAKLAND, California - A game billed as a matchup between emerging second-year quarterbacks Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr was overshadowed by a more established star.
- Roethlisberger solid in relief, Steelers rout Browns 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:29 pm
- Bengals perfect, rest of AFC North beat up and struggling Updated: Nov-12-15 7:00 pm
CINCINNATI - The first half of the season has been perfect in every way for the Bengals. They've won every game, kept all of their stars healthy and opened a daunting lead in the AFC North.
- Steelers have found a way to survive without Roethlisberger Updated: Nov-12-15 6:07 pm
PITTSBURGH - The sight can send a tremor through an entire organization: the franchise quarterback writhing on the ground, a season full of promise suddenly clouded by doubt.
- Steelers looking for consistency on defense Updated: Nov-11-15 6:03 pm
PITTSBURGH - Cam Heyward didn't sound like a proud new father or a guy whose team was fresh off a last-second win.
- Veteran Williams keeping Steelers running game moving Updated: Nov-10-15 3:37 pm
PITTSBURGH - DeAngelo Williams welcomes the criticism. The Pittsburgh Steelers running back feeds off it.
- Cam has Carolina bound for Cali for Super Bowl 50 Updated: Nov-10-15 3:30 am
Superman is going to the Super Bowl.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Jones ready for another go-round starting for Steelers Updated: Nov-09-15 3:05 pm
PITTSBURGH - Landry Jones has the closer role down pat. The Pittsburgh Steelers backup quarterback has done the best work of his brief NFL career in relief, throwing a pair of touchdowns to spark a victory over Arizona last month and coming off the bench late Sunday to lead a game-winning drive in the final seconds against Oakland.
- Roethlisberger hurt, Brown shines as Steelers escape Raiders Updated: Nov-09-15 2:33 am
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers injury list has grown so long this season, guard Ramon Foster joked the football gods must be ticked at his team.
- Steelers beat Raiders 38-35 but lose Roethlisberger Updated: Nov-08-15 6:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers keep insisting they can absorb the endless string of injuries to their most vital parts, that they have the depth necessary to push for a playoff spot no matter who is - or isn't - in the lineup.
- Steelers eager to move past injury-marred first half Updated: Nov-04-15 5:43 pm
PITTSBURGH - The bold-faced names expected to power one of the NFL's most talented offenses have spent the first half of the season like passengers on a subway at rush hour, one hopping on the train while another hops off. The defense that entered September as a question mark is now an aggressive exclamation point.
- DeAngelo Williams now has starting role in Bell's absence Updated: Nov-03-15 5:39 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers have to move on without injured star running back Le'Veon Bell.
- Steelers place All-Pro RB Bell on IR Updated: Nov-02-15 5:11 pm
PITTSBURGH - A season-ending injury to Pittsburgh's star running back Le'Veon Bell has thrust DeAngelo Williams into the spotlight again.
- Bengals off to best start after 16-10 win over Steelers Updated: Nov-02-15 2:31 am
PITTSBURGH - Even after Andy Dalton botched a snap and threw two fourth-quarter interceptions, the Bengals kept thinking that all he needed was one last chance to shine.