- Warriors win 19th straight, 106-103 over the Jazz Updated: Dec-01-15 12:28 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Stephen Curry was held in relative check for most of Monday night. The reigning MVP and NBA's leading scorer had 16 points through three quarters as Draymond Green and other teammates did the heavy lifting.
- Burks scores 21 as Jazz pull away from Pelicans 101-87 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz are no longer learning to play with Alec Burks, who missed most of last season with a shoulder injury. Coach Quin Snyder said the adjustment period is over.
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game skid against LA Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Gordon Hayward uncorked the emotions that had been building through nearly four years of losing to the Clippers.
- Jazz use fourth-quarter rally to defeat Raptors 93-89 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:54 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz turned a sloppy start into a fantastic finish.
- Jazz beat Hawks 97-96 to end 3-game skid Updated: Nov-15-15 10:06 pm
ATLANTA - France native Rudy Gobert wore his country's flag on his shoes and stood for its national anthem before Sunday night's game.
- Fournier scores 21, Magic runs to 102-93 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-13-15 10:32 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - For a while Friday night, the Orlando Magic seemed well on their way to a much-needed victory by a blowout.
- Bosh scores 25, Johnson adds 17 and Heat top Jazz 92-91 Updated: Nov-12-15 10:58 pm
MIAMI - When Miami traded Mario Chalmers earlier this week, Heat President Pat Riley decided it was time for a chat with reserve guard Tyler Johnson.
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 11:32 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James flexed his muscle Tuesday night. Then he led the Cleveland Cavaliers to their seventh straight win.
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 10:12 pm
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 10:00 pm
- Hayward scores 20, Jazz beat Nuggets 96-84 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:56 am
DENVER - Gordon Hayward's shots were falling with regularity, an encouraging sign his early season struggles were starting to fade.
- Jazz not worried about slow start for Gordon Hayward Updated: Nov-03-15 8:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward entered the season ready to raise his profile in the league. Things are off to a slower start than expected through three games.