- The Latest: Coe gets to work right away as IAAF president Updated: Aug-30-15 1:05 pm
BEIJING - The Latest from the IAAF world championships (all times local):
- Moving on: US bobbles a relay, starts thinking about Rio Updated: Aug-30-15 12:59 pm
BEIJING - For the world's best sprinters, passing the baton in the 4x400 relay is about as easy as rolling out of bed in the morning.
- Coe: Worlds should be more than a discussion on doping Updated: Aug-30-15 10:45 am
BEIJING - Sebastian Coe cut into one last, rambling news conference from retiring IAAF president Lamine Diack in a bid to characterize the attitude of the new regime running the sport.
- Ashton Eaton races out to big lead in decathlon at worlds Updated: Aug-28-15 12:29 pm
BEIJING - The clock by the track isn't broken, Ashton Eaton. You really did run that fast.
- US decathlete Trey Hardee out of worlds with back injury Updated: Aug-28-15 5:20 am
BEIJING - Three events in and American decathlete Trey Hardee had to withdraw. His throbbing lower back couldn't take anymore punishment.
- Americans add 2 golds at worlds from Felix and Taylor Updated: Aug-27-15 1:41 pm
BEIJING - Allyson Felix and Christian Taylor were out of their comfort zones at the world championships.
- Americans struggle through opening 4 days of worlds Updated: Aug-25-15 12:52 pm
BEIJING - Jenny Simpson lost her left shoe after being stepped on and ran the last lap of the 1,500-meter race with her bare foot striking the surface.
- World champs could preview names to watch in Rio Updated: Aug-14-15 12:02 pm
Hard as this is to believe, there was a time when no one knew of Usain Bolt.
- Nick Symmonds left off US roster for worlds in Beijing Updated: Aug-10-15 5:17 pm
Nick Symmonds' next destination? A fishing hole somewhere far away from the finish line in Beijing.