- Koster keeps fundraising edge over GOP rivals for governor Updated: Apr-15-16 9:29 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic Attorney General Chris Koster's most recent fundraising has exceeded the combined total of all his Republican opponents in the race for Missouri governor, reports filed Friday with the Missouri Ethics Commission show.
- Centene Corp. center adds 250 jobs in Ferguson Updated: Apr-15-16 3:36 pm
FERGUSON, Missouri - Ferguson's economy, still struggling after the unrest that followed the 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown, celebrated a jolt of good news on Friday: new jobs.
- Missouri attorney general hopeful would want corruption unit Updated: Apr-12-16 7:16 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Republican candidate for Missouri attorney general says he would create a corruption unit to tackle misuse of public office if he is elected, part of a series of ethics-related policies he's pitching as state lawmakers make a renewed push for reform.
- Missouri lawmakers weigh daily fantasy sports rules, taxes Updated: Apr-09-16 4:58 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri House members this week took action to be among the first states to pass laws protecting daily fantasy sports, a business that has fallen under national scrutiny by state lawmakers and attorneys general.
- Kissinger accepts Harry S. Truman Legacy of Leadership Award Updated: Apr-08-16 8:27 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has received a leadership award named after President Harry S. Truman.
- Inquiries planned after ballot shortage in St. Louis County Updated: Apr-06-16 2:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Secretary of State's office and the St. Louis County Council are both seeking answers after a ballot shortage plagued nearly eight percent of polling places during Tuesday's municipal elections.
- US spy agency selects St. Louis location over Illinois Updated: Mar-31-16 8:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - A U.S. spy agency seeking a new $1.6 billion home for its western regional headquarters expects to remain in St. Louis rather than move to the city's Illinois suburbs.