- Orioles' untimely skid severely damages their playing hopes Updated: Sep-03-15 3:13 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles were right in the middle of the AL playoff race until plummeting into an inexplicable nosedive that negated everything they accomplished over the first 4 1/2 months of the season.
- Sinking Orioles extend skid with 11-2 loss to Rays Updated: Sep-01-15 11:52 pm
BALTIMORE - Time is running out on the Baltimore Orioles in their bid for another playoff appearance.
- Ripken honored by Orioles in celebration of 2131 game Updated: Sep-01-15 7:47 pm
BALTIMORE - Instead of taking another lap around Camden Yards, Cal Ripken Jr. marked the 20th anniversary of his 2,131st consecutive game by throwing out the ceremonial first pitch before the Orioles hosted Tampa Bay on Tuesday night.
- Machado gets 1st major league start at SS for struggling O's Updated: Aug-31-15 6:15 pm
BALTIMORE - Manny Machado will start at shortstop for the first time in his major league career when the Orioles host Tampa Bay on Monday night.
- Holland Ks 11 for Texas in 6-0 win over O's for 3-game sweep Updated: Aug-30-15 7:19 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Derek Holland noticed how quiet it suddenly got after the final pitch of his eighth career shutout for the Texas Rangers
- Orioles CF Jones in lineup a day after running into wall Updated: Aug-28-15 6:51 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Baltimore center fielder Adam Jones was in the starting lineup Friday night, a day after he ran into a wall and exited early.
- Clevenger hits 3-run homer to lead Orioles past A's 4-2 Updated: Aug-17-15 10:59 pm
BALTIMORE - With catcher Matt Wieters out with an injury, Steve Clevenger is taking full advantage of his opportunity with the Baltimore Orioles.
- Orioles OF David Lough designated for assignment Updated: Aug-14-15 6:12 pm
BALTIMORE - Outfielder David Lough has been designated for assignment by the Baltimore Orioles, who needed the roster spot for a backup catcher.
- Iwakuma tosses no-hitter in Seattle's 3-0 win over Orioles Updated: Aug-12-15 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - Off the bat, Hisashi Iwakuma believed the slicing flyball was going to find its way to the outfield grass and end his dream of joining an elite pitching fraternity one out shy.
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11 Updated: Aug-09-15 9:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Angels weren't surprised when Baltimore manager Buck Showalter ordered intentional walks to sluggers Mike Trout and Albert Pujols with a runner at second and two out in the bottom of the 11th.
- Davis' grand slam in 10th leads Orioles to 7-3 win over A's Updated: Aug-05-15 8:29 pm
OAKLAND, California - Chris Davis learned several years ago not to get caught up analyzing his swing when things are going bad.