- Now Gawker has its own billionaire backer, sort of Updated: May-27-16 7:43 pm
NEW YORK - The courtroom fight between former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and news-and-gossip site Gawker is becoming a battleground of sorts for Silicon Valley tycoons as well.
- Tech billionaire is unlikely Hulk Hogan ally in Gawker fight Updated: May-26-16 7:56 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan has an unlikely ally in his corner for his courtroom cage match with Gawker - a high-tech billionaire with a long-standing grudge against the news-and-gossip site.
- Gawker may be looking to sell after losing Hulk Hogan case Updated: May-26-16 12:45 pm
NEW YORK - The embattled online media company Gawker Media has hired an investment banker to explore its options, including a possible sale.
- The Latest: In Gawker fight, Hogan has billionaire in corner Updated: May-26-16 6:03 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Latest on Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against Gawker (all times local):
- Reports: Billionaire Peter Thiel funding Hulk Hogan suit Updated: May-25-16 2:02 pm
NEW YORK - Billionaire tech investor Peter Thiel has been secretly funding Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against Gawker Media for publishing a sex tape, according to reports in Forbes and The New York Times.