- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 11:25 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stan Van Gundy is tired of his Detroit players talking a better game than they play.
- Monroe helps Bucks beat Pistons 109-88 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe put together a big night against his former team. His new teammates also had a lot of fun.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Wizards contain Drummond, hold on to beat Pistons 97-95 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:38 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Washington Wizards had some ugly lines in the box score Saturday night.
- Miles scores 21, leads Pacers to 123-86 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-21-15 11:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - C.J. Miles made sure Indiana put things away early in the second half.
- James, Love lead Cavaliers past Bucks, 115-100 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:26 am
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers are apparently good listeners.
- Bayless, Carter-Williams get 17 apiece in Bucks 2OT win Updated: Nov-15-15 12:59 am
MILWAUKEE - Jerryd Bayless had an unenviable assignment: guard LeBron James in the final minutes of double overtime.
- Faried's putback lifts Denver past Milwaukee 103-102 Updated: Nov-12-15 12:56 am
DENVER - Danilo Gallinari's last-ditch shot was nowhere near the basket until Kenneth Faried got his hands on it.
- Thomas leads Celtics to 99-83 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-10-15 11:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Thanks to their defense, the Boston Celtics turned a one-point lead into a rout rather quickly.
- Monroe, Bucks hand Nets 7th straight loss to start season Updated: Nov-08-15 12:10 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe knows what the difference was between the first three games with his new team and the last four.
- Hensen scores 22, Bucks beat New York Knicks 99-92 Updated: Nov-07-15 12:21 am
NEW YORK - The Milwaukee Bucks bent but never broke on Friday night.
- Middleton scores 21, Bucks beat 76ers in Parker's return Updated: Nov-04-15 11:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - The return of franchise cornerstone Jabari Parker made Milwaukee Bucks fans giddy at the start of their game against Philadelphia.
- Bayless scores 26 points, Bucks beat Nets 103-96 Updated: Nov-02-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - The Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets both went into Monday night winless, then played a back-and-forth game for 45 1/2 minutes.
- Beal scores 26, Wizards beat Bucks 118-113 Updated: Oct-31-15 12:18 am
MILWAUKEE - John Wall typically is the Washington Wizards' crunch-time scorer.