- Kenya celebrates athletes but more doping probes underway Updated: Sep-01-15 7:29 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - Some of Kenya's newly crowned track and field world champions returned home on Tuesday and were ferried to a celebratory breakfast in a convoy of limousines bearing the logo "Hotbed of Champions."
- 2 Kenyan runners test positive for doping at worlds Updated: Aug-26-15 9:24 am
BEIJING - Two Kenyan runners have tested positive for doping at the world championships and have been provisionally suspended.
- No rushing Rudisha: Patience contributes to 2nd world title Updated: Aug-25-15 12:11 pm
BEIJING - This world title came in a tactical race for David Rudisha, so very unlike the wire-to-wire run at the London Olympics that earned him a gold medal and a world record in the 800 meters.
- Kenyans struggle, teen from Eritrea wins marathon at worlds Updated: Aug-22-15 1:47 am
BEIJING - The mighty Kenyan marathoners wilted in the heat and humidity of Beijing, with the current world-record holder dropping out late and none of them finishing anywhere near the podium - or even in the top 20, for that matter.
- Last time Rudisha had an 800 race this big, it was 'magic' Updated: Aug-20-15 6:38 am
BEIJING - The last time David Rudisha was competing at an event this big, it turned into a "magic moment" for athletics.