- For Koch group, winning is rising as priority over purity Updated: Aug-23-15 7:52 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The head of the Koch brothers' flagship political organization says a Republican winning the presidency is becoming a higher priority for more of its members, suggesting a rift between pragmatists and ideologues.
- Union protest punctuates Koch group's Ohio summit Updated: Aug-21-15 5:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Hundreds of union workers and their supporters demonstrated and marched in downtown Columbus to protest the politics of billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch (kohk) and their flagship conservative organization, Americans for Prosperity.
- Bush talks tax-cutting in speech to tea party group Updated: Aug-21-15 3:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush is highlighting his experience cutting taxes and overhauling Florida's education system in an appeal to tea party conservatives.
- Koch group jumps into Senate fight with anti-Strickland ad Updated: Aug-18-15 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - Americans for Prosperity, one of the biggest outside groups backed by billionaire conservative donors Charles and David Koch, this week begins a $1.4 million television advertising campaign against former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland, now a leading Democratic candidate for Senate.
- Obama power plant rules spark 2016 fight over climate change Updated: Aug-03-15 5:09 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's sweeping new power plant regulations are thrusting the divisive debate over climate change into the race for the White House, with candidates in both parties seeing an opportunity to capitalize.
- Conservative donor Koch urges end to 'corporate cronyism' Updated: Aug-01-15 9:31 pm
DANA POINT, California - Billionaire industrialist and conservative political donor Charles Koch welcomed a group of roughly 450 like-minded fundraisers to one of his twice-annual conferences Saturday by challenging them to advocate for ending "corporate cronyism" - even if those policies help their businesses.