- Islanders beat Panthers 2-1 in 2OTs to end playoff drought Updated: Apr-25-16 2:08 am
NEW YORK - The New York Islanders' long playoff drought is over.
- Panthers C Nick Bjugstad out for Game 5 against Islanders Updated: Apr-24-16 6:26 pm
NEW YORK - Florida center Nick Bjugstad is out for Game 6 of the Panthers' first-round series against the New York Islanders on Sunday night after sustaining a head injury in the last game.
- Quine wins it in 2nd OT, Islanders top Panthers 2-1 Updated: Apr-23-16 1:43 am
SUNRISE, Florida - Alan Quine was a newborn when the New York Islanders last won a playoff series. He spent most of this season in the minors. His NHL debut was a mere two weeks ago, the team adding him to the roster as an emergency callup.
- Jagr set to head to postseason for the 18th time Updated: Apr-12-16 5:13 pm
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida - Jaromir Jagr sat at his locker at the Florida Panthers training facility for a few seconds in silence, processing his answer. The question was about how often does he think about the Stanley Cup when he's putting himself through his workout regimen, if hockey's biggest prize is always in mind.
- Here's the 1st playoff challenge for the Panthers: beards Updated: Apr-11-16 6:19 pm
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida - Plenty of young players in the Florida Panthers' locker room are getting exposed to the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time, and some are already struggling.
- Luongo, Panthers beat Canadiens 4-1 for fourth straight win Updated: Apr-05-16 11:40 pm
MONTREAL - Aleksander Barkov starting things early, and by night's end, the Florida Panthers were Atlantic Division champs.
- Panthers beat Leafs for franchise's best record Updated: Apr-05-16 12:18 am
TORONTO - There's no more startling anyone for these Florida Panthers.
- Florida headed to Stanley Cup playoffs, 2nd time since 2000 Updated: Apr-03-16 5:33 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - Jaromir Jagr hasn't been clean-shaven in a while. It's likely no coincidence that the same can be said about Jonathan Huberdeau, his Florida Panthers' linemate.