- Nuggets hold off short-handed Pistons 103-92 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:41 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Will Barton lifted the Denver Nuggets with another impressive fourth quarter.
- Johnson hits 3-pointer at buzzer, Nets beat Nuggets 105-104 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:16 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson has been known as a clutch player during his tenure with the Brooklyn Nets and he came through again Monday night.
- Chuck, Shaq, Kenny offer fresh ideas for All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-08-16 2:37 am
The Splash Brothers have turned the 3-point contest into must-see TV. Zach LaVine made the dunk contest cool again.
- Mudiay, Nuggets hand Knicks 5th straight loss Updated: Feb-07-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Emmanuel Mudiay's first game at Madison Square Garden was going so poorly that he apologized to his coach at halftime.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Reigning dunk champ LaVine: 'I've got tricks up my sleeve' Updated: Feb-05-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Zach LaVine came to All-Star weekend in New York last year as an under-the-radar rookie toiling away for one of the league's worst teams. He left as the Savior of Slam after a scintillating performance breathed new life into the dunk contest.
- Curry to defend 3-point title, big men in Skills Challenge Updated: Feb-04-16 11:57 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry will defend his title in the 3-point contest, Zach LaVine will try for another dunk championship and some All-Star big men will compete for the Skills Challenge crown.
- Derrick Favors powers Jazz to 85-81 win over Nuggets Updated: Feb-04-16 12:59 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Derrick Favors was his typical presence on defense, blocking and altering shots. It was a different story on offense until the most important moment of the game.
- Nuggets end Raptors' 11-game winning streak, 112-93 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:38 am
DENVER - The Toronto Raptors were ready for Danilo Gallinari. They didn't have an answer for Nikola Jokic.
- Bradley matches season-high 27, Celtics down Nuggets 111-103 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:37 pm
BOSTON - If the Celtics are going to be a threat in the playoffs this season, they will need consistent effort on the defensive end.
- Millsap scores 22 as Hawks rout Nuggets, 119-105 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:57 am
DENVER - The Atlanta Hawks arrived in Denver angry and frustrated. They're heading home feeling a lot better about their game.
- Gasol scores 27 as Grizzlies hold off Nuggets, 102-101. Updated: Jan-22-16 12:54 am
DENVER - With the game on the line, the Memphis Grizzlies leaned on Marc Gasol.
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder over Nuggets 110-104 Updated: Jan-20-16 12:56 am
DENVER - While Oklahoma City struggled from beyond the arc Tuesday night, it did enough on the boards to outlast the Denver Nuggets.
- Foye's late 3-pointer lifts Nuggets over Pacers, 129-126 Updated: Jan-18-16 12:31 am
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets atoned for a poor defensive first half with a strong offense after the break to pull out a big win.