- Kyle Busch involved in multi-car crash in Daytona return Updated: Jul-03-15 6:24 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch was involved in a multi-car crash at Daytona International Speedway, where he returned Friday for the first time since he was injured at the track in February.
- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- NASCAR's Erik Jones breaks through with historic weekend Updated: Jun-24-15 4:14 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - All year long, Erik Jones was the kid who couldn't finish a NASCAR Trucks race.
- Erik Jones earns win at Chicagoland Speedway Updated: Jun-21-15 5:26 pm
JOLIET, Illinois - Erik Jones could be driving for Joe Gibbs Racing in a Sprint Cup car at some point in the future.
- Earnhardt, Edwards don't miss Chase-related pressure Updated: Jun-12-15 7:03 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Just over halfway through the Sprint Cup regular season, Dale Earnhardt Jr. can be about as carefree as he wants on the racetrack.
- Johnson, Truex Jr., among racers testing at Darlington Updated: Jun-10-15 5:57 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Martin Truex Jr. is not sure what he must do to keep up with the powerhouse teams of Sprint Cup or how long he'll continue to face questions about it.
- NASCAR: Scott expects smooth transition with Bowyer Updated: Jun-10-15 1:59 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Billy Scott sounds prepared to step into the role of Clint Bowyer's new crew chief and perk up the sluggish Michael Waltrip Racing team.
- MWR swaps crew chiefs for Bowyer and Ragan as teams slump Updated: Jun-09-15 4:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Waltrip Racing , seeking a solution for its season-long slump, swapped crew chiefs for Clint Bowyer and David Ragan on Tuesday.