- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal Updated: Feb-09-16 3:33 pm
Coach Rick Pitino said Tuesday morning that he is still waiting to be interviewed by the NCAA about an escort's book allegations that a former Louisville staffer hired her and other dancers for sex parties at the team's dormitory.
- No. 13 Louisville falls to Duke 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:26 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 13 Louisville can't win any tournaments this season. The best the Cardinals can do is finish atop the ACC standings.
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:10 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - All those losses last month might have taught Duke something important: How to win.
- UNC-Notre Dame headlines busy weekend around the ACC Updated: Feb-05-16 4:06 am
A look at things to watch this week in the Atlantic Coast Conference:
- Rebuilding Bradley looks abroad for help Updated: Jan-26-16 9:07 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Practice is no problem. Luuk van Bree, Callum Barker, Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye and Joel Okafor are used to the training that goes along with playing hoops at a high level.
- No. 17 Louisville runs away from Florida State, 84-65 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:49 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Expecting a fierce fight against Florida State, No. 17 Louisville instead ran away from the Seminoles with one of its most complete efforts this season.
- Ferrell, Hoosiers win 10th straight, 70-63 over Minnesota Updated: Jan-16-16 4:10 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Indiana's high-octane offense seemed to be hitting the snooze button for an early tip-off against lowly Minnesota, so Yogi Ferrell took matters into his own hands to keep the Hoosiers rolling.
- No. 21 Louisville grinds down No. 20 Pitt for 59-41 win Updated: Jan-15-16 1:18 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - No. 20 Pittsburgh caught Louisville at the wrong time as the 21st-ranked Cardinals rebounded from a bad outing. Now, the Panthers are hoping they have a similar response after losing 59-41 Thursday night.
- No. 21 Louisville grinds down No. 20 Pitt for 59-41 win Updated: Jan-15-16 12:51 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville seniors Damion Lee and Trey Lewis provide scoring and leadership but the improvement from sophomore center Chinanu Onuaku could take the 21st-ranked Cardinals to a different level.