- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law Updated: Jul-01-15 8:05 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas' attorney general plans to appeal a judge's ruling temporarily blocking the state's first-in-the-nation ban on the most common second trimester abortion procedure.
- Kansas officials want school funding ruling put on hold Updated: Jun-29-15 5:44 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas' attorney general on Monday asked the state's highest court to put on hold a lower court's decision ordering roughly $50 million more in aid to public school districts this week.
- The Latest: Religious freedom laws will be examined Updated: Jun-26-15 7:43 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Here is the latest on gay marriage in Kansas. (All times local.)
- Judge blocks Kansas' ban on 2nd-trimester abortion procedure Updated: Jun-25-15 9:56 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A judge on Thursday blocked Kansas' first-in-the-nation ban on an abortion procedure that opponents describe as dismembering a fetus, concluding that the law would likely present too big of an obstacle for women seeking to end their pregnancies.
- The Latest: Kansas AG says abortion ruling 'unprecedented' Updated: Jun-25-15 9:19 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The latest on Kansas' first-in-the nation ban on a procedure that anti-abortion activists call "dismemberment abortion." (All times local):