- Roger Ailes signs new contract at Fox Updated: Jun-25-15 12:56 pm
NEW YORK - Roger Ailes has signed a new contract to continue as chief executive of Fox News Channel, the network that has become a ratings and financial powerhouse since he created it two decades ago, 21st Century Fox said Thursday.
- James Lee, prominent JPMorgan investment banker, dies at 62 Updated: Jun-18-15 2:25 pm
NEW YORK - James "Jimmy" Lee, the JPMorgan Chase banker who helped arrange some of the biggest corporate deals for companies including General Motors, News Corp. and Facebook, died Wednesday. He was 62 years old.
- Fox says Rupert Murdoch's sons to take new posts July 1 Updated: Jun-16-15 5:52 pm
NEW YORK - Twenty-First Century Fox said Tuesday that Rupert Murdoch will turn over more power to his sons James and Lachlan on July 1.
- A look at the Murdoch boys' club: Who's in and out Updated: Jun-13-15 1:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sibling rivalries. A quest for power. An affair. A scandal. The turbulent lives of 84-year-old billionaire Rupert Murdoch and his heirs returned to the spotlight this week as the aging magnate took steps to hand over control of the media empire he built nearly from scratch.
- Murdoch's sons to become CEO, co-chair at 21st Century Fox Updated: Jun-11-15 7:15 pm
Rupert Murdoch will soon hand over the reins of the media dynasty that began with his father's Australian newspaper nearly a century ago to his sons.
- Ex-tabloid editor goes on trial over phone hacking Updated: Jun-09-15 7:29 am
LONDON - The former deputy editor of the News of the World has gone on trial over phone hacking, with prosecutors saying it's inconceivable he did not know about illegal eavesdropping.