- Resurgent Kobe Bryant leads Lakers past Pelicans, 99-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:20 am
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant kept his right arm extended upward, his hand dangling as he held his follow-through on a 3-point shot with a minute to go.
- Nowitzki's late jumper propels Mavericks past Lakers, 92-90 Updated: Jan-27-16 2:17 am
LOS ANGELES - After Dirk Nowitzki arched back and released the tiebreaking jumper, he glided back into the Los Angeles Lakers' bench area.
- Cousins' 36 points lead Kings past Lakers again, 112-93 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:23 am
LOS ANGELES - DeMarcus Cousins is dominating every opponent in the Sacramento Kings' path during a remarkable January run that has coach George Karl calling him the best center in basketball.
- Curry, Warriors spoil Kobe's farewell in Oakland, 116-98 Updated: Jan-15-16 2:15 am
OAKLAND, California - Before he walked through the tunnel and out of Oracle Arena for the final time, Kobe Bryant stopped for a quick chat with Stephen Curry.
- Williams leads Lakers past Pelicans 95-91 to end 4-game skid Updated: Jan-13-16 2:01 am
LOS ANGELES - Anthony Davis didn't suit up for New Orleans, and Kobe Bryant couldn't make it through the first half.
- Hayward scores 25, Jazz beat Lakers to end 7-game road skid Updated: Jan-11-16 1:17 am
LOS ANGELES - The Utah Jazz had gone 6 1/2 weeks without a win away from home and they didn't much care who was out of the Los Angeles lineup. Kobe Bryant's latest injury just made things easier for them.