- Royals teammates Perez, Escobar, Hosmer win Gold Gloves Updated: Nov-10-15 8:45 pm
NEW YORK - World Series MVP Salvador Perez and Kansas City Royals teammates Eric Hosmer and Alcides Escobar have won Gold Gloves.
- Brett still a big part of Royals' championship celebration Updated: Nov-04-15 1:44 pm
George Brett had one more mighty moment in baseball's postseason center stage.
- KC Royals donate artifacts for BB Hall of Fame exhibit Updated: Nov-02-15 2:57 pm
COOPERSTOWN, New York - The Kansas City Royals are World Series champions, and they're donating several artifacts to the Baseball Hall of Fame for a new exhibit dubbed Autumn Glory.
- Royals reveling in first World Series title since 1985 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The jersey that Eric Hosmer wore in the decisive game of the World Series is headed to the Hall of Fame. So is the glove Salvador Perez used, the spikes Lorenzo Cain laced up and the bat that third baseman Mike Moustakas took to the plate.
- Collins' lament: 'I let my heart get in the way of my gut' Updated: Nov-02-15 5:09 am
NEW YORK - Terry Collins knew what he wanted to do. And he didn't do it.
- Royals win World Series, rally late and beat Mets 7-2 in 12 Updated: Nov-02-15 4:39 am
NEW YORK - They worked all season to take one more step in the World Series.
- The Latest: Harvey can't contain Royals; Game 5 in extras Updated: Nov-01-15 11:41 pm
- The DH debate: Royals slugger Morales sits in Series games Updated: Nov-01-15 8:18 am
NEW YORK - Kendrys Morales has been everything the Kansas City Royals hoped for when they signed him to a $17 million contract last December.
- Royals' Volquez to start possible clincher after dad's death Updated: Nov-01-15 1:16 am
NEW YORK - Edinson Volquez will have his dad on his mind Sunday night when he tries to pitch the Kansas City Royals to their first World Series title in 30 years.
- High-and-tight purpose pitch may have outlived its purpose Updated: Oct-31-15 7:58 pm
NEW YORK - Somewhere in the past few decades, pitching high and inside has become an offense, a violation of baseball etiquette if not the rules.
- Citi Field set for its World Series moment, Mets host Royals Updated: Oct-29-15 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - A few hundred feet from Citi Field, in a vast parking lot, there is a bronze marker commemorating the location of the pitcher's rubber at Shea Stadium, the same spot where Jesse Orosco joyously flung his glove into the air after the final out of the Mets' amazing 1986 World Series comeback.