- Schwarber hits 2-run HR to power Cubs past Reds 5-4 Updated: Sep-02-15 1:08 am
CHICAGO - Rookie Kyle Schwarber put an end to the first slump of his major league career on Tuesday night.
- Baez among 4 players added to roster by Cubs Updated: Sep-01-15 7:23 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs have added infield prospect Javier Baez and three others from Triple-A Iowa before Tuesday night's game against the Cincinnati Reds.
- Keuchel's solid start helps Astros over Mariners 8-3 Updated: Sep-01-15 12:50 am
HOUSTON - Seattle Mariners starter Vidal Nuno was done in by three bad pitches Monday night.
- LEADING OFF: Bumgarner vs. Greinke, rosters reboot Updated: Aug-31-15 9:20 pm
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues Tuesday:
- Playoff-hopeful Cubs get OF Austin Jackson from Seattle Updated: Aug-31-15 7:42 pm
- Saladino lifts White Sox to 6-5 win over Mariners Updated: Aug-30-15 8:30 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox have turned to several rookies during their lackluster season.
- Cano homers as Mariners beat White Sox 8-6 Updated: Aug-23-15 9:02 pm
SEATTLE - This time around, the Seattle Mariners didn't let their lead slip away. Almost, but not quite.
- Mariners edge Red Sox in 12 after blowing big lead Updated: Aug-16-15 7:50 pm
BOSTON - It could have been another embarrassing loss for Seattle. Then Mike Zunino and Kyle Seager led the Mariners to a sorely needed victory.
- Japanese baseball fans react to Iwakuma's no-hitter Updated: Aug-13-15 3:02 am
TOKYO - Seattle Mariners starter Hisashi Iwakuma's feat of becoming the second Japanese-born pitcher after Hideo Nomo to throw a no-hitter in the U.S. major leagues was splashed on the home pages of sports newspapers and other media websites in his home country, greeting people as they were waking up Thursday.
- Iwakuma tosses no-hitter in Seattle's 3-0 win over Orioles Updated: Aug-12-15 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - Off the bat, Hisashi Iwakuma believed the slicing flyball was going to find its way to the outfield grass and end his dream of joining an elite pitching fraternity one out shy.
- Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma has no-hitter through 8 innings Updated: Aug-12-15 6:11 pm
SEATTLE - Mariners' right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma has not allowed a hit to the Baltimore Orioles through eight innings on Wednesday.
- Home teams win all 15 games for 1st time in MLB history Updated: Aug-12-15 3:39 pm
Home sweep home.