- Ignoring Christie's 'sit down, shut up,' Keady runs again Updated: May-29-16 11:48 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey tavern owner and Superstorm Sandy advocate known because Gov. Chris Christie once told him to sit down and shut up is - once again - ignoring the governor's advice.
- New Jersey lawmakers vote to ban smoking at beaches, parks Updated: May-26-16 4:59 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Lawmakers in New Jersey have sent a measure to Gov. Chris Christie's desk to ban smoking at public beaches and parks.
- 2 new casinos near NYC could save, or destroy, Atlantic City Updated: May-26-16 11:53 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Two new casinos proposed for northern New Jersey near New York City could save, or destroy, Atlantic City, panelists at a major casino conference said Thursday.
- The Latest: Wall Street shares AC's casino expansion concern Updated: May-26-16 11:15 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Latest on the debate over expanding casinos into northern New Jersey, near New York City (all times local):
- Under bill, engineers can't operate trains if license pulled Updated: May-25-16 5:47 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A top state lawmaker said Wednesday he will push for a vote this week on legislation that would prevent engineers from operating trains if their driver's licenses are revoked or suspended for drunken driving violations.
- New Jersey set to try again on beach, park smoking bans Updated: May-24-16 3:42 pm
BELMAR, New Jersey - Measures to restrict smoking at public beaches and ban it entirely at parks are scheduled for a vote in the New Jersey Legislature.
- Election is a year away, yet 2017 governor's race is on Updated: May-21-16 2:44 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Get ready, New Jersey, for more political sniping, increased jockeying on big issues and a jump in the millions of dollars politicians and supporters pour into the races.
- The Latest: Christie wants lawmakers to move past AC drama Updated: May-05-16 6:13 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The Latest on Atlantic City's finances (all times local):
- Christie will require state's schools to test for lead Updated: May-02-16 5:45 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - All of New Jersey's public schools will test for lead in water starting next school year, Gov. Chris Christie said Monday.
- Atlantic City avoids default, makes $1.8M bond payment Updated: May-02-16 1:55 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Financially strapped Atlantic City scraped together enough money to make a $1.8 million bond payment Monday morning, narrowly avoiding becoming the first New Jersey municipality to default on its debt in 78 years.
- The Latest: Atlantic City makes $1.8M bond payment Updated: May-02-16 11:13 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Latest on Atlantic City's collapsing financial situation (all times local):