- Bill raising New Jersey's minimum wage goes to Christie Updated: Jun-23-16 6:16 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey lawmakers on Thursday passed legislation that would raise the state's minimum wage to $10.10 in the next year and to at least $15 over the next five years.
- New Jersey lawmakers, others say hit brakes on fuel tax hike Updated: Jun-18-16 11:13 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Not so fast.
- PSE&G touts new power plant at Sandy-battered facility Updated: Jun-14-16 5:06 pm
WOODBRIDGE, New Jersey - New Jersey's largest utility is touting a new power plant that's being built at a facility that was severely damaged by Superstorm Sandy.
- New president? Sure. But House, casinos also on NJ ballot Updated: Jun-11-16 12:39 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will capture most of the spotlight ahead of the November general election, but in New Jersey, voters will also pick their 12-member congressional delegation and whether to gamble on approving casino expansion.
- New Jersey Supreme Court gets new associate justice Updated: Jun-02-16 6:23 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey's Supreme Court is getting a new associate justice following a long impasse over the political balance of the court.
- Ignoring Christie's 'sit down, shut up,' Keady runs again Updated: May-29-16 11:48 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey tavern owner and Superstorm Sandy advocate known because Gov. Chris Christie once told him to sit down and shut up is - once again - ignoring the governor's advice.