- Collins' 3 TDs leads Arkansas past Missouri 28-3 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:40 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Missouri has had no shortage of distractions over the last month, from the temporary walkout of much of the football team to coach Gary Pinkel's announced resignation following the end of the season.
- Collins' 3 TDs leads Arkansas past Missouri 28-3 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:25 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Alex Collins spent the entire regular season proving time and again he was up to the challenge of being Arkansas' lead running back.
- Mississippi State needs to stop big plays against Arkansas Updated: Nov-17-15 2:37 pm
Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen said that his team's defense was "fantastic" during last weekend's loss to Alabama with the notable exception of a handful of plays.
- Arkansas 4-game winning streak helps ease pain of slow start Updated: Nov-16-15 6:22 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema isn't one to reflect on what his team has accomplished during the course of a season.
- Surging Arkansas sinks No. 9 LSU, 31-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 12:43 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - As sure as Arkansas' Alex Collins has blossomed into one of the most explosive running backs in college football, the Razorbacks have become one of the toughest outs in the Southeastern Conference.
- 4 weeks of can-you-believe-it college football plays Updated: Nov-07-15 10:47 pm
The once-in-a-lifetime play has become a weekly occurrence this college football season.
- Arkansas gets improbable 53-52 OT win over No. 19 Ole Miss Updated: Nov-07-15 9:08 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Brandon Allen had already thrown for a career-high 442 yards and six touchdowns when Arkansas coach Bret Bielema asked his senior quarterback to do just one more thing.
- No. 19 Ole Miss falls in OT to Arkansas 53-52 Updated: Nov-07-15 9:06 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has had a few setbacks this season, but took some solace in knowing that it still controlled its own fate in the Southeastern Conference Western Division.
- Arkansas handles Tennessee-Martin 63-28 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:55 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Alex Collins was on the sideline during crunch time in Arkansas' 54-46, four-overtime win against Auburn last week, benched after injuring a toe, fumbling twice and drawing his coach's ire for being late to pre-game breakfast.