- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Broncos beat Patriots 30-24 on Anderson's OT run Updated: Nov-30-15 1:59 am
DENVER - Filling in for Peyton Manning. Facing Tom Brady - and a two-touchdown deficit in the fourth quarter.
- With Amendola out, Brady could be hurting for targets Updated: Nov-24-15 7:21 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady is running out of receivers.
- Patriots improve to 10-0, beat Bills 20-13 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:23 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - James White filled in for Dion Lewis.
- Brady: tough to replace 'great player' like WR Edelman Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
The New England Patriots are celebrating another victory and lamenting the loss of another key contributor.
- Patriots put running back Dion Lewis on injured reserve Updated: Nov-09-15 6:09 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots have put running back Dion Lewis on injured reserve, ending his season one day after a serious injury to his left knee in a win over Washington.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Lewis, Vollmer injured in Patriots' win over Washington Updated: Nov-09-15 2:26 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - In an easy victory over Washington, the New England Patriots might have seen the biggest threat to their chances for another 16-0 season.
- Early turnovers help Patriots to 27-10 win over Washington Updated: Nov-08-15 11:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - It was a little more than 10 minutes into the game and the score was already lopsided.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):