- Roger Federer's wisdom on tennis and life for his kids Updated: Jan-25-16 9:00 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Over the course of his celebrated career, Roger Federer has acquired wisdom on the tennis courts that translates to life lessons which he hopes his children can learn from.
- Troicki wins Sydney International title over Dimitrov Updated: Jan-16-16 6:50 am
SYDNEY - Defending champion Viktor Troicki's backhand cross-court winner on match point gave the Serbian player a 2-6, 6-1, 7-6 (7) victory over Grigor Dimitrov in the Sydney International final on Saturday.
- Federer adds "star" to Djokovic's name ahead of Aussie Open Updated: Jan-16-16 2:03 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Roger Federer says the so-called Big Four in men's tennis - he, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal - still exists, with one possible notation and an addition.
- Sock beats Ferrer to reach Auckland final Updated: Jan-15-16 5:39 am
SYDNEY - Jack Sock ended David Ferrer's hopes of a fifth singles title in Auckland when he beat the top-seeded Spaniard 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 in the ASB Classic semifinals on Friday.
- Serena Williams, Sharapova in same quarter at Aussie Open Updated: Jan-14-16 9:18 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champion Serena Williams and No. 5-ranked Maria Sharapova were drawn into the same section for the Australian Open on Friday, setting up a potential quarterfinal match featuring the 2015 finalists.
- Tomic, Azarenka move into top 16 in Australian Open seedings Updated: Jan-13-16 8:43 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Defending champions and No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams top the Australian Open seedings lists, which follow rankings ahead of the first Grand Slam tournament of 2016.
- Raonic wins Brisbane title, reversing 2015 result v Federer Updated: Jan-10-16 7:40 am
BRISBANE, Australia - Milos Raonic got one back on Roger Federer to start the new season. After losing coach Ivan Ljubicic to the Federer camp leading into 2016, Raonic achieved something nobody else born in the 1990s has managed to do against the 17-time major winner - beat him twice.