- Newspaper: Timberlake buys property in Williamson County Updated: Jul-01-15 12:23 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A newspaper reports that pop music star and actor Justin Timberlake has purchased about 126 acres of land in Williamson County.
- Actresses support ACLU call to investigate Hollywood hiring Updated: Jun-17-15 11:50 am
LOS ANGELES - The government has yet to respond to the American Civil Liberties Union's allegations of discrimination against female filmmakers, but Hollywood is certainly talking about it.
- Nicole Kidman shares career regrets at Women in Film awards Updated: Jun-17-15 9:00 am
LOS ANGELES - When Nicole Kidman was a young actress, Jane Campion offered her a role in one of her early films. Kidman declined the part because it required her to wear a shower cap and kiss a girl, and she dreamed of being the kind of actress who had long, flowing hair and kissed boys.
- Carrie Underwood cleans house at CMT Music Awards Updated: Jun-11-15 9:00 am
The CMT Music Awards should be renamed the Carrie Music Television Awards.
- 'Mother church of country music' debuts $14M expansion Updated: Jun-08-15 7:18 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Nashville's Ryman Auditorium is known around the world as the "mother church of country music," but if there is one thing Museum and Tours Manager Joshua Bronnenberg wants you to take away from a visit, it's this: The Ryman is also the home of the Hokey Pokey.
- Teen who killed Pamela Smart's husband freed 25 years later Updated: Jun-04-15 9:29 am
WARREN, Maine - The triggerman in the Pamela Smart murder case - whose 1991 trial prompted sensational media coverage and spawned a Nicole Kidman movie - has been released from prison after serving nearly 25 years.