- Redskins' Jackson can relate to what RG3 is going through Updated: Sep-01-15 5:27 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - DeSean Jackson said he can relate to what Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is going through.
- Reed expects to make preseason debut Saturday vs. Ravens Updated: Aug-25-15 5:45 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington tight end Jordan Reed, who missed the team's first two preseason games with a strained hamstring, said Tuesday that he expects to play against the Baltimore Ravens.
- With Hall, others sidelined, Redskins wrap up training camp Updated: Aug-17-15 11:30 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - DeAngelo Hall watched the Washington Redskins' final training camp practice from the sideline Monday, resting the injured toe on his left foot.
- Young trio of Redskins TEs get chance after others' injuries Updated: Aug-15-15 5:53 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - This is where things stand for the Washington Redskins at the tight end position: Je'Ron Hamm, Chase Dixon and Devin Mahina - none of whom has ever appeared in a regular-season NFL game - were the players getting reps at practice Saturday.
- McCown throws TD, Manziel scores in Browns' loss to Redskins Updated: Aug-14-15 1:05 am
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown scored on his first preseason possession with Cleveland. Robert Griffin III and Washington's starters still can't find the end zone.
- Crowder making a splash at wide receiver for Redskins Updated: Aug-07-15 2:11 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - One of the smallest players at Washington Redskins training camp is having one of the biggest impacts on the team.
- Redskins receiver DeSean Jackson sprains right shoulder Updated: Aug-06-15 5:38 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says wide receiver DeSean Jackson will miss 1-2 weeks after spraining the acromioclavicular joint in his right shoulder.