- Day after players-only meeting, Redskins beat Giants 20-14 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:15 am
- Giants 'sleptwalked' in 20-14 loss to Skins; both teams 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:36 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - The New York Giants' first possession ended with a pass from Eli Manning being bobbled by Shane Vereen and intercepted.
- Redskins beat Giants 20-14 to pull into NFC East tie at 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Jay Gruden's Washington Redskins have not won two games in a row all season. They followed a 33-point victory with a 28-point loss. They are 5-1 at home, 0-5 on the road. They tend to have a hard time running the ball - and stopping the run.
- Redskins repeatedly having problems running ball, tackling Updated: Nov-25-15 5:51 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - They are a couple of oft-repeated refrains in this latest mediocre season for the Washington Redskins: Why can't the team's offense run the ball? Why can't its defense seem to tackle properly?
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- Redskins flounder again on road, fall to Panthers 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Washington Redskins might be all right this season if they could just play every game at home.
- Cousins throws career-high 4 TDs, Redskins rout Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:38 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Until Sunday, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins hadn't thrown for more than three touchdowns in a game in his NFL career. Until Sunday, he hadn't completed a scoring pass of more than 7 yards this season.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Redskins could be depleted at cornerback against Brady, Pats Updated: Nov-02-15 5:07 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - In their attempt to slow down Tom Brady and the Patriots' high-scoring offense, the Redskins may be fielding an injury-filled secondary.