- Cavaliers acquire rights to point guard Kay Felder in draft Updated: Jun-24-16 1:29 am
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers added a point guard to the party.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion Cavs at parade Updated: Jun-22-16 8:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Following a parade choked to a crawl by a massive crowd, after proclamations, speeches and fanfare, Cleveland watched a symbolic passing of the trophy - and the torch.
- Off the plane but still sky-high, LeBron brings title home Updated: Jun-20-16 9:00 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James stepped off the plane and into a blizzard of red-and-gold confetti before hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy. It gleamed in the bright summer sun, a symbol of hope and history.
- Cleveland rocks after Cavs' win - and it's also on a roll Updated: Jun-20-16 5:13 pm
CLEVELAND - With the city's 52-year-old championship drought finally over, bleary-eyed fans next look forward to a Wednesday parade for the victorious Cavaliers and northeast Ohio's homegrown star, LeBron James.
- The Latest: LeBron, Cavs beat Warriors 93-89, capture title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:43 pm
- James will come to play, without pressure of Cleveland title Updated: Jun-18-16 6:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - Right near the start Saturday, LeBron James faced a question about whether his legacy might be riding on Game 7 of these NBA Finals.
- Bogut says playing for Australia in Rio 'very unlikely' Updated: Jun-16-16 3:12 pm
CLEVELAND - Andrew Bogut all but ruled himself out of the Rio Olympics on Thursday, saying the bone bruises around his left knee almost certainly will not be healed in time for him to play for Australia this summer.
- Bogut out for remainder of NBA Finals with left knee injury Updated: Jun-15-16 2:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Golden State center Andrew Bogut will need six to eight weeks to recover from a left knee injury, ruling him out for the remainder of the NBA Finals and almost certainly affecting his Olympic plans as well.
- Bogut helped off court in Game 5 with left knee injury Updated: Jun-13-16 10:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut had to be helped off the court in the third quarter of Game 5 of the NBA Finals with an injured left knee.
- After another blowout, now Warriors need to respond Updated: Jun-09-16 11:24 am
CLEVELAND - It's been the postseason of blowouts.
- Position-by-position matchups for the NBA Finals Updated: May-31-16 2:56 pm
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers:
- LeBron, Cavs confident, healthy as they return to NBA Finals Updated: May-28-16 4:06 am
TORONTO - LeBron James isn't just going back to the NBA Finals. He's returning with a team that's healthy and whole, which makes this trip unlike last year.
- James scores 33, Cavaliers reach second straight NBA Finals Updated: May-28-16 1:16 am
TORONTO - For LeBron James, it's six straight trips to the NBA Finals.