- Leonard lifts Spurs to 98-96 win over the Magic Updated: Feb-10-16 10:45 pm
- Aldridge scores 28 and Spurs run away from Heat, 119-101 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:29 pm
- Bryant's 25 points not enough to upset Spurs Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Spurs star Ginobili out at least a month with groin injury Updated: Feb-04-16 6:11 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs guard Manu Ginobili is out for at least a month after surgery Thursday for a testicle injury he suffered during the team's win over New Orleans earlier this week.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Aldridge scores 28 as Spurs beat Magic 107-92 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge set the tone for the San Antonio Spurs, and helped them remain undefeated at home this season.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Spurs rebound from loss to Warriors, pound Rockets Updated: Jan-28-16 12:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs were an angry team looking to take out some frustration and they did so swiftly.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Manu scores 20, Spurs spoil Kobe's 81-pt anniversary, 108-95 Updated: Jan-23-16 1:52 am
LOS ANGELES - Before tipoff, Manu Ginobili was unaware the San Antonio Spurs were facing the Lakers on the 10th anniversary of Kobe Bryant's 81-point performance.
- Aldridge scores 23 points to help Spurs rout Mavs 112-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs can be sparked by so many different players, even their worst start of the season didn't faze them against a heated intrastate rival.