- Ellington ready, Cardinals have offense they envisioned Updated: Oct-07-15 8:05 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Coach Bruce Arians says running back Andre Ellington "should be ready to go" Sunday at Detroit.
- Cardinals happy that Chris Johnson 'fell in our lap' Updated: Oct-01-15 9:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - It was late in training camp. Andre Ellington was having his usual injury troubles. Rookie David Johnson was sidelined with a sore hamstring.
- Another barrage of points for Cardinals in blowout win Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The points keep piling up for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray, Luke Kuechly all inactive Updated: Sep-27-15 7:28 pm
Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray and Luke Kuechly are among the inactives for Sunday's NFL games.
- Cardinals release RB Williams, make practice squad moves Updated: Sep-22-15 10:55 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have released running back Kerwynn Williams and made three practice-squad moves.
- Palmer comes up big again, Cardinals beat Bears 48-23 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:20 am
CHICAGO - Carson Palmer is off to such a strong start it's almost hard to believe he missed any time a year ago.
- Palmer throws 4 TDs in Cardinals' 48-23 win over Bears Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
CHICAGO - As long as Carson Palmer is in the lineup, the Arizona Cardinals believe they can beat anybody. And they will be tough to knock off if he keeps playing like this.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Ellington has sprained knee; Arians won't rule out RB Updated: Sep-14-15 8:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington has a sprained right knee, an injury that's less serious than initially feared.
- Late coaching decisions define Cardinals' 31-19-win Updated: Sep-14-15 2:35 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - A pair of late coaching decisions loomed large in the Arizona Cardinals' 31-19 win over the New Orleans Saints.
- Palmer throws for 3 TDs, Cardinals beat Saints 31-19 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - From the first series to his very last on Sunday, Carson Palmer showed just how much he means to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Cardinals' Ellington injuries knee against Saints in opener Updated: Sep-13-15 6:55 pm
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):